Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

J decided to GIBV me

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
John hooked me up with an awesome, seemingly quasi event exclusive torch.....as well as some tasty treats. Excited to put the 25 to the MOW Virtue (FTW) challenge, and I believe that San Miguel has a 12/10/10 date on it. Never had one, so thanks! Also think I only had one JDN Celebracion, so glad to check it out again. Thanks John! Oh, gotta love Xikar performance....pulled it out of your box, pushed the button and it lit like a pro. Which leads me to a question. I'm having problems with a torch of mine, so I read the Xikar instructions. It says to turn the lighter upside down and insert butane for 5 seconds. Five seconds won't give you much fuel...so are you supposed to do it a few times or just once?image

Comments

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Great selection you have there!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Miguel's are awesome WTG Johnny 5 great hit!!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Five seconds should get you close to full. Does that tech have a transparent reservoir? That should show you how quick it fills. Those are nice lighters!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got to you Randy. Surprised you never tried a San Miguel before, that's an AJ stick you know...and yes date is from dec 2010 on that one. I usually do short 5-10 sec bursts when refilling then shake the lighter to "settle" the fuel then repeat until full...don't know if it makes a difference though.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    So 5 seconds filled it halfway up. More than I thought it would...so works for me.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice one !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961