Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Taking out a little frustration

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
After another disappointing loss by the Blues I felt like I needed to get a little frustration out by blowing stuff up.
And I have another package ready just waiting on the address.

Comments

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha...boom! imagephoto smashed-mailbox.jpg
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    And I have another package ready just waiting on the address.
    Which do you need? I can probably help :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Three in a row, I can see where that would be frustrating, for you that is, as a Blues fan
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    You mad bro?
  • Options
    SleevePlz....PM sent

FireRob:
    Three in a row, I can see where that would be frustrating, for you that is, as a Blues fan
    Not only 3 straight but 3 straight by 1 goal (I don't really count that empty net goal in game 3) especially with how many great chances the Blues had to score, some with a completely empty net.
  • Options
    Rain:
    You mad bro?
    Maybe a little.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    bert873:
    SleevePlz....PM sent

FireRob:
    Not only 3 straight but 3 straight by 1 goal (I don't really count that empty net goal in game 3) especially with how many great chances the Blues had to score, some with a completely empty net.
    dude when that rebound came all the way out like that i knew we were ****. the D was pinching in......now the shot was pretty much phenomenal and i don't blame miller for missing it, he did all he could do.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Bert!
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Hey Bert!
    Hey! How are things going on the other side of the state?
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    bert873:
    SleevePlz....PM sent

FireRob:
    dude when that rebound came all the way out like that i knew we were ****. the D was pinching in......now the shot was pretty much phenomenal and i don't blame miller for missing it, he did all he could do.
    Yea Miller did all he could've done there. He would've needed some luck to stop that shot.
  • Options
    bert873:
    jsnake:
    Hey Bert!
    Storms rolled through. Probably headed your way. Going to be bad the next few days. Other then that your baseball team is better. Our football team may be better but yours has won a Superbowl in my lifetime. We have no hockey team. Well we do have the Missouri Mavericks which should have been named the Independence Meth Kings. Hope all is well. Watch out for the storms.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    bert873:
    jsnake:
    Hey Bert!
    Storms rolled through. Probably headed your way. Going to be bad the next few days. Other then that your baseball team is better. Our football team may be better but yours has won a Superbowl in my lifetime. We have no hockey team. Well we do have the Missouri Mavericks which should have been named the Independence Meth Kings. Hope all is well. Watch out for the storms.
    Thanks for the heads up on the storms I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them. Truthfully my football team is the Broncos. I had an uncle that lived outside Denver when I was younger and he got me into them back when they had Elway, Davis, Sharpe. We could have some fun this season. Broncos-Chiefs in week 2
  • Options
    bert873:
    jsnake:
    bert873:
    jsnake:
    Hey Bert!
    Thanks for the heads up on the storms I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them. Truthfully my football team is the Broncos. I had an uncle that lived outside Denver when I was younger and he got me into them back when they had Elway, Davis, Sharpe. We could have some fun this season. Broncos-Chiefs in week 2
    that's the funny thing about St. Louis, most NFL fans over the age of 30 here are fans of a team that isn't the rams because we didn't have a football team in our formative years. I am an old school browns fan that followed them to the ravens. It is tough to balance rooting for the local team with the team of my youth.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go get em!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    bert873:
    jsnake:
    bert873:
    jsnake:
    Hey Bert!
    Oh man I could tolerate a St. Louis Rams fan but never a Denver Broncos fan. Not sure we can be friends. Just kidding of course. I love football smack talk. Wish I could score us some tickets but it gets expensive and I can't go without the entire family wanting to go including the wife.
  • Options
    Two more added to the list
    9405 9036 9930 0174 1398 24
    9405 9036 9930 0174 1398 31
  • Options
    bert873:
    dude that was embarrassing......flat out embarrassing.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    bert873:
    yea words can't describe the disappointment. I'm interested to see how the off-season goes. We have a handful of forwards who's contracts are up and that seems to be where we're lacking a lot of consistency. We need to find a big time goal scorer.
  • Options
    bert873:
    brianetz1:
    bert873:
    yea words can't describe the disappointment. I'm interested to see how the off-season goes. We have a handful of forwards who's contracts are up and that seems to be where we're lacking a lot of consistency. We need to find a big time goal scorer.
    the fact that oshie didn't even know he scored that goal says something.....they looked so unbelievably flat it wasn't funny
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    bert873:
    brianetz1:
    bert873:
    the fact that oshie didn't even know he scored that goal says something.....they looked so unbelievably flat it wasn't funny
    I don't know what their problem is. They have so much talent but they don't seem to want to play hard and aggressive for an entire game. It's like they're fine with just going through the motions and if they win they win, if not oh well