Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Well, damn. I got knocked to pieces.

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
First, a "trade" of sorts with BigShizza. I have been searching for a box of Little Monsters for months so when Jim offered one up for a trade, well, I couldn't pass it up (and that it supported a good cause was just icing on the cake.

Of course in true Shizza-fashion, you'll note a few hitch hikers. I've been wanting to try an illusion and now I will have my chance!

Next, FireRob returned fire aggressively. Apparently he's not one to accept a good deed gracefully:

Thanks, Robert -- Very nice hit and I really appreciate it (but it was also VERY unnecessary). I really want to try the triple maduro (and all the other onces of course including the little one...)

And then out of the blue, I got a complete smack down by Stubble, (who, incidentally, seems to be hitting everyone.)

Two of my favorites (the short story and the MF), one I have been dying to try (the RyJ), and a couple new ones. And of course my own antler poky thing (well, at least that's what my daughter calls it).

Gentlemen, thank you all very much -- Individually I would have felt myself lucky but all, three? I'm, I'm...I'm at a loss for words....
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bwaaahaaaahaaaahhhhhh!! :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Some amazing hits
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy them Eric!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Eric, like you said we send them to people we want to send to. Your welcome and hope you enjoy
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eric deserved that smack around. Well done guys. Enjoy Eric!
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    A very deserving target. Nice work fellas
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit fellas!!*
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy my friend and thanks for helping out!!
  • Options
    Aland84Aland84 Posts: 60
    Man that poker is rad!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice all around hits:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...