Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Super Bowl Shuffle

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
After sending Rob a couple 5 Vegas Relics, he couldn't resist a little trash talk when he returned fire! image

It took a little doing, but I managed to make the other two sticks he sent presentable!

Jokes aside, many thanks Rob! I expected one of the Ditka themed smokes, but this selection blew me away.
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Glad you got it. I'm looking forward to football season starting so I'll do my trash talking now while I can. Let me know what you think of that Throwback when you get to it. Same with the Deluxe, it's a very inexpensive Camacho. I had a five pack but yet to smoke one and given most of them away. Don't know if their even worth buying again.
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    Does the forum have a fantasy football league?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    Does the forum have a fantasy football league?
    yep....it filled up pretty quickly last year.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    It took a little doing, but I managed to make the other two sticks he sent presentable!

Jokes aside, many thanks Rob! I expected one of the Ditka themed smokes, but this selection blew me away.
    First time I looked at this I was on my phone and half the pic was cut off and didn’t notice the Fudge Packers logo, “presentable” you say??? That should have been the back ground for that yellow one I picked out just for you