• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Mine went today too…Bombs away!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Stubble:
    Dear Jake & Co.
    If this was for me....? That is very kind but in foresight, for every box I get=Jake receiving 10 cigars...right now it's at 10. Thank you....will update later..
    That was an honest mistake I think. I had so many addresses written down and I was talking to so many people. You other fellas make sure to fire away. I'm just going to set this bucket right here.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Sending mine in the AM.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the snake killah came after me with a killer line-up! Thanks Steve... That's 10 for Jakey!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy my friend!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Who wants to give a deserving BOTL a coordinated black eye? I want to make this hurt really bad so I need your help. Looking for some guys to step up and lay the smack down. You new guys can get some of this action too. Young, old, noob, BORK, BOTL, SOTL, and weirdos with funny looking socks apply.

PM me for target info.
    Pm to you sir..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine went out this morning
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    Pm me, I'm in.
    Well...well..... Patrick done hit me with pure awesomeness, I thank you kind sir! Very nice indeedy

• Options
    Bigshizza:
    Patrickbrick:
    Pm me, I'm in.
    Well...well..... Patrick done hit me with pure awesomeness, I thank you kind sir! Very nice indeedy

Jake=20
    I had nothing to do with that one.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim, snake had nothing to do with that. I had three bombs going out any way, yours darktowers, and mystery person because he has not received it yet. So when snake posted this I agreed, was going to the post office any way. You sir deserve a little goodness due to all the happyness you spread around here. Also I sold snake out on my bombing.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    On a another note I received some treats from Luke (tyland64), courtesy of mr Snakes bombing go around. Thank you very much Luke some new ones here. photo imagejpg1-3.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    Jim, snake had nothing to do with that. I had three bombs going out any way, yours darktowers, and mystery person because he has not received it yet. So when snake posted this I agreed, was going to the post office any way. You sir deserve a little goodness due to all the happyness you spread around here. Also I sold snake out on my bombing.
    HUH....? Hmmmmm
  • Options
    You'll prob see tomorrow.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Mine is out tomorrow morning....
  • Options
    OK,some things going on here..lol.nicely played brother!!

• Options
    twistedstem:
    OK,some things going on here..lol.nicely played brother!!
    Oh...the shenanigans that go on here...somebody..actually a few folks gonna get tow up!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Fits going to hit the shan.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Played Jake
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake has everyone jumping, pointing fingers, and scratch'n their melon!!! It is really going to be cool to see how all this plays out!! Thanks Jake and CharlieHeis for this great line up...I love them all!! It's kinda like you were reading my mind!! I truly appreciate it!!!!!

I ain't no bully though!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    When this is done we turn our mailboxes around and point them at Jake!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:

Already packaged up
  • Options
    I too am down on this!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I have no idea how you guys screwed this up. Popcorn was good but now I need a drink. There should be more to see today and tomorrow.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:

Ya think?
  • Options
    Here is my punishment from PatrickBrick. The man has good taste. Been wanting to try that Fallen Angel. Rest of them speak for themselves. Thank You
    P.S. JSnake likes Viaje and I heard his supply is desperately low.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well played Jake.

chrislolds thinks I've been a bully too. Not at all, but thanks for the bomb anyway. Nice selection. I like the first four and I haven't had a Romeo y Julieta since I got back into smoking cigars. Looking forward to it. Thanks Chris! image By the way, Chris forgot a return address
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Jake, I hope a popcorn kernel gets caught in your teeth.
    Vance, even though we've been played - thanks for the awesome bookmark! Some of my favorite bands!

• Options
    Nice job jsnake!!
  • Options
    Chemnitz:
    Jake, I hope a popcorn kernel gets caught in your teeth.
    Vance, even though we've been played - thanks for the awesome bookmark! Some of my favorite bands!

cool .very glad you like it.

• Options
    ok so looks like im a bully too!nicely done jake you are an evil genius.lol.so heres what i got hit with from the hilk.some lovelly smokes and a coffin full of bands outstanding!thank you very much!! hilk bully bomb photo IMG_0541_zps14ef378b.jpg