Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A trade with Tyland64

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yup, a simple blind 10 trade turned into a little 'slap Morgan' fun. LOL. Some awesome smokes I enjoy! Not to mention the tag along friends up top! Man, I need to run by the PO and get my package back I sent him to replace those machine rolled I sent as a joke!! Hahaha. I'm very appreciative brother! Thank you!image

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Make sure you wear a helmet next time! ??
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Luke, nice to see you went easy on him. Lol. Very nice hit bro.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I am happy everything made it . That 107 proof Bakers is the real deal , smooooth .
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Luke, very nice outstanding as always..
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Damn Luke getting it out !
    Well done !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Cigar veterans of this forum, our Brother Morgan has a learning issue. He told me that all he had were machine rolled cigars in his collect. He clearly does not know the difference between machine and hand rolled cigars and I think he has math issue too. This stellar line up hit my house today. Thank you for a super trade. photo photo46_zps96cc969a.jpg
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang...you two are killing each other!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! Glad they arrived safely. Now now luke. Now that I know u can dance pretty good, let me know the next time u wanna dance and I will 'drop it like its hot'. LOL. :)