Home Non Cigar Related

Home Invasion

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
I just got chance to listen to the audio tape of a man who shot 2 kids in his basement. This happend last November. It was chilling to listen to his mindset and how calculating he was. You could feel the tension as he shot the boy and later the girl. They didnt die quietly. I would defend my family, but take what materials I have. Just not worth killing over. Gruesome also the way he wrapped up the bodies in bags. The sound was all you needed to feel the horror. This happend about 30 min from my house.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Wow, i hate hearing about stuff like that.
    One God, One Truth
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good grief! That sounds horrible! The mention of family defense confuses me, were these people who were shot invaders?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Good grief! That sounds horrible! The mention of family defense confuses me, were these people who were shot invaders?
    I'm thinking so. Was this a thing on youtube
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was premeditated all the way. He somehow new they were coming (set up?) and waited for them instead of calling the police (set up?). He belongs in prison of that I have no doubt.

Having said that, no one better come through our doors with evil intent. If they can get past the dogs (highly doubtful) they will not get past us. I don't say this out of some macho mindset..I say it because it is true.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Eh, that dude went too far. Baiting with intent of shooting... If someone breaks in to my house yeah I'm gong to sling lead until they are no longer a threat but to intentionally entice someone to break in for the purpose of filling them full of lead...pretty weak