Home Non Cigar Related

Rancho Cucamonga fire - are you okay, DanielZReyes?

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Are you alright, Daniel? Anything any of the BOTLs can do for ya?? What progress is being made to control the fire?? Please keep us posted.....

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday was Chaos. Gust winds got up to over 90 mph. My backyard is destroyed. Trash everywhere, kid's playground destroyed and who knows where my shade umbrella s are. The fire was less than 2 miles away. I had to drop everything mid day and pick up my kids from school. Numerous schools and neighborhoods evacuated. Surrounding schools advised their children to be picked up due to smoke inhalation. Winds and fires calmed down today and moved north.
    We're all doing good. Just having a hard time breathing specially my dog Frankie. I have a lot of cleaning and fixing to do this weekend.

Thank you for your concern.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best to you and your neighbors...fire is a tough one for sure. If you need anything let me know.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear you and the family are safe...let us know if we can help in any way!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Praying for that area man!
    One God, One Truth
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man so glad you and your family are safe and sound!!hope all goes well with the clean up!if there's anything we can do to help let us know.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Praying for that area man!
    +1
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Wow, glad you are ok.

We like to complain here in the Northeast about winter, but in reality nothing here is trying to kill us. Other areas have wildfires, earthquakes, tornadoes, floods, bears, poisonous snakes, scorpions, deadly spiders, etc. Up here we just get cold once in a while and might encounter a pissed of turkey. I guess we should count our blessings.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Man so glad you and your family are safe and sound!!hope all goes well with the clean up!if there's anything we can do to help let us know.

+1
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Glad to know that you are fine Daniel.
  • Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    Glad your safe brother.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Super cool that you are ok. I know your stoogie stand was a hit with Sam Leccia at Cigarfest. You are a rock star.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all. I appreciate everyones' concern.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR