13»

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    chrislolds:
    WE HAVE A WINNER - twistedstem

Congrats bro! I'll email you!
    Awesome! Really think this was a great idea thank you for doin this.really hope we can make a difference!!! Thank you for letting me participate!
    Congrats, Twisted. Really hope the FDA backs off though.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that this is over but thought I would share that I received a second email today. This one is from senator Roy Blunt. Dear Mark, Thank you for contacting me about S. 772, the Traditional Cigar Manufacturing and Small Business Jobs Preservation Act of 2013. As you know, S. 772 clarifies the boundaries of the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) tobacco oversight by exempting traditionally large and premium cigars from regulations and user fees. This bill is currently pending in committee. As Congress moves forward with the examination of this bill, I will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind. Again, thank you for contacting me. I look forward to continuing our conversation on Facebook (www.facebook.com/SenatorBlunt) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/RoyBlunt) about the important issues facing Missouri and the country. I also encourage you to visit my website (blunt.senate.gov) to learn more about where I stand on the issues and sign-up for my e-newsletter. Sincere regards, Roy Blunt United States Senator

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!