Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mothers day

Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
I cant decide which one of you mofos to bomb for Muthas day. I need some suggestions and an addy of the ****/muthas to be bombed.

Comments

• C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    I lost my Mother 6yrs ago to *** cancer so if I can suggest bombing the poop out of Tony aka Sleeveplz for the great work he and his class did raising money for cancer.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    I lost my Mother 6yrs ago to *** cancer so if I can suggest bombing the poop out of Tony aka Sleeveplz for the great work he and his class did raising money for cancer.

+1 there. Lot of work for a great cause
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +2 on Teach he deserves it.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    +3 much better than my idea.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I agree. Tony is very deserving, but give me a couple more muthas.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teacher appreciation week is next week. Just sayin
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Would have to say "Mrs TheHilk" or "Mrs Patrickrick"
    They are lady smokers :)
    I & others have been bombed by both thehilk and Patrickbrick and know there wives had to have some part in it, so the bombs they have sent us are kinda like gifts of goodness from "our moms" :D
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Jim Scott is my mother. Bomb him!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Jim Scott is my dad... so that's odd. But Brian Etz is my mom so bomb him!
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Its sounds like Jim Scott needs to go on the Jerry Springer show.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost my mom to cancer too so anyone who has stepped up for cancer fundraising gets my vote.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Nail the mother!!! Brian Etz... Plus he's not here to defend himself!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Lost my mom to cancer too so anyone who has stepped up for cancer fundraising gets my vote.
    Yep my mom died 31 years ago next month! I'd do a sale and donate...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Just as my students would say........Keep my name out yo mouth!!! Lol
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    I've recently figured out not to mention names, but I'm saying whoever posted above me ^^^^^ should get a package for mothers day... Just sayin

EDIT: well that didn't work out too well.... lets go with the last poster on the previous page instead!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    I've recently figured out not to mention names, but I'm saying whoever posted above me ^^^^^ should get a package for mothers day... Just sayin

EDIT: well that didn't work out too well.... lets go with the last poster on the previous page instead!
    I appreciate the sentiment everyone, really. However, Chuck has already blown the crap out of me and I'd love to see someone else get this honor.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    ......so Chuck N explained why I received the ****'s day bomb.....I had not clue that this thread even existed. I guess Sam makes my list again.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Mother's Day. Don't we have some SOTLs here?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    ......so Chuck N explained why I received the ****'s day bomb.....I had not clue that this thread even existed. I guess Sam makes my list again.
    You could show the bomb lol
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    there is a completely different thread that i posted it in because i didn't know about this one: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/788123.aspx
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    there is a completely different thread that i posted it in because i didn't know about this one: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/788123.aspx
    Ohhhh... dayum.