Home Non Cigar Related

3 shot glasses...+++DONE+++

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
First affirmative reply gets them. Can't mail them until around the 14th.

imgur won't let me size the photo.

Comments

• bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    There is a certain 90+irishman from colorado that could use a few. Being too polite he would never ask , but he would love them....especially if they have a story. He has a bit of an obsession with them. If u need his Addy ...it is floating around....just gotta ask. :)
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearb:
    There is a certain 90+irishman from colorado that could use a few. Being too polite he would never ask , but he would love them....especially if they have a story. He has a bit of an obsession with them. If u need his Addy ...it is floating around....just gotta ask. :)

Have not seen him post in awhile.....no real story...they are the only ones that survived the big storm.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If no one claims them I'll take em. I'm a nascar fan and a shot glass collector. Although someone else can have the rainbow warrior if they like. Haha. I'm a little E fan
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    If no one claims them I'll take em. I'm a nascar fan and a shot glass collector. Although someone else can have the rainbow warrior if they like. Haha. I'm a little E fan

PM me your addy. I guess the Irishmen is busy and you have to respect that and these shot glasses don't really have a story.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Those are sweet man!

Aj
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Do you wear ball caps?
    ddubridge:
    MorganGeo:
    Do you wear ball caps?
    haha. I have to bc my bald head gets fried! :)
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    ....no real story...they are the only ones that survived the big storm.
    The only shot glasses to survive the tornado? There's your story! :)
    They arrived safely! Thx again buddy!image