Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Attn All NorCal Residents: Party Invite ;-)

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
Hey fellas.. So, a lot of you have read and contributed on my threads regarding my 21st birthday this month . Well, I am having an evening party this Saturday (my birthday is tomorrow, the 8th), and anybody from the Forum that's in the area is invited. Details are below:

Time
Saturday, October 10
7:00pm - 12:00pm(ish)

www.Suede-Blue.com
(I have about half the bar and outdoor lounge area reserved)
1400 Eureka Rd (corner of Sunrise Blvd and Eureka Rd)
Roseville, CA 95661

Details
21st Birthday for David Hays
Drinks and hors doeurves will be available for order.
Live music in the outdoor lounge.
Outdoor lounge is cigar friendly! And they sell Davidoffs on site (though I'm bringing my own sticks)
I'll be handing out 5 Vegas Classics as well.

So anybody who's interested, let me know...
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    If I was in the area, I'd attend. You're invited to my 21st in December if you happen to be in NY.
  • Options
    Sounds good brotha... Maybe i'll make it out ;-)

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    106 mile East by motorcycle. ya know, you're closer to Nevada then the Pacific! Can't guarantee anything, I was going to go to Big Sur this weekend but it was postponed until next weekend. If i get the urge to ride, I'll ride your way. In any case, happy early birthday. Fellow libra.

• Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    happy birthday hays! Thanks for the invite, but I wont be able to make it. If you ever get down to SF I'll treat you to a birthday stick at my local B&M. Maybe we can get Rad to join us. Anyway, have a great party....hope you get some birthday tail ...
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Alas I cannot make it but I will PM you my address so you can send me the "Birthday Bag" full of prizes and toys... thanks!
  • Options
    Rad: You should come brotha - I wouldn't mind meeting ya, and another fella who rides AND likes cigars? Jeez that'd be awesome ;-).

J: Too bad ya can't come, as with Rad I'd love to meet more people from the forum. I'll definitely make it down to SF and hit up the B&Ms there one of these days (I have no reason not to - I'm down in the Bay every other weekend anyways).

Lasabar - Hell, pm me your addy and if my bday turns out well maybe I'll shoot ya something just for asking.

And thanks to all for all the happy bdays.

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    That's a little far from Texas, haha. If I was out there, I'd definitely want to hang out with you guys. Happy birthday, I hope it turns out to be a great one!
  • Options
    4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Well I'd come but you only invited people in the area.... :(
  • Options
    Suede Blue Restaurant and Lounge seems like a VERY nice place. They market themselves well. Are you having dinner there, because your invite says appetizers served. So to me that means if you want dinner you gotta pay for dinner or get there earlier. (Not that I thought you'd be paying) Just want to know what you intended to happen for your party! As a diabetic I have to make sure I time my meals so I don't pass out :)

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Happy b day Hays ...North Carolina is a little far brother but I'll burn one for ya anyhow in honor of your day !!!
  • Options
    rad1964:
    Suede Blue Restaurant and Lounge seems like a VERY nice place. They market themselves well. Are you having dinner there, because your invite says appetizers served. So to me that means if you want dinner you gotta pay for dinner or get there earlier. (Not that I thought you'd be paying) Just want to know what you intended to happen for your party! As a diabetic I have to make sure I time my meals so I don't pass out :)

Hey buddy - actually, the invite says "drinks and appetizers will be available for order". I'd love to host everything, but, especially at Suede Blue, I can't right now (work has been very slow). I was planning on hosting a big bbq earlier in the day at a different location, and then moving to Suede, but the bbq just ended up being too cost-prohibitive. So as it stands, my fiance and I and some family will be having dinner at Suede around 5:30, and then the party moves to the lounge around 7. Everybody's drinks and appetizers at Suede will be on them, but I will be handing out sticks as I mentioned. I know it's a definite ride for ya just to buy your own drinks, but if you're down I'd love to meet ya.

• Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Well I am on the east coast, but you have a PM.
  • Options
    Hugemoose:
    Well I am on the east coast, but you have a PM.
    and responded good sir..

• Options
    Sorry I didn't make it out there. How was the fest?

• Options
    No worries man... It was a far ride. The party was a total blast though.. We hung outside the whole time and had a bunch of couches around a fire pit. Drinks kept flowing, good singer in the background, good people around - couldn't have asked for more!