Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Xmas Secret Santa Pass

Forgive me if this is a bit early but last year Kuzi did a great organization of this and I would like to see it again. I personally would have liked a bit more notice so I wanted to let everyone know if Kuzi would like to hand over the mantle I would set it up. More importantly I wanted to get a feel for this thing for this year and to just put it out there so we could start putting a little away for it (myself for sure). lmk what you all think.

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I'm down.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    i'm in. christmas woohoo!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting but please tell us noob members how it works.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Iam intrigued ..... Now TELL ME MORE DAMMIT .... oh yea can we send coal???
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    sweet... i dont have to take care of it...

i mean...

sure thing i dont mind letting you handle it this year.

i dont have the rules from last year in front of me if you were looking to reference them.
    if i remember correctly, accessories would be in the spirit of $30ish and cigars as you would a PIF. i had every member that took part PM me about things that they would be interested in and things they would not be interested in along with preferences in cigars.

I dont know if that is any help to you or not but you dont have to do it the way i set it up. this is your show this year.

ill just sit back and relax this year. if you need help or ideas feel free to ask.

oh and, of course im in.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Count me and the Mexican Astronauts I'm in!!!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I'm in!
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    I just got a box of aged (2 weeks) Swisher's to PIF!! JK; that would equak coal!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    sweet... i dont have to take care of it...

i mean...

sure thing i dont mind letting you handle it this year.

i dont have the rules from last year in front of me if you were looking to reference them.
    if i remember correctly, accessories would be in the spirit of $30ish and cigars as you would a PIF. i had every member that took part PM me about things that they would be interested in and things they would not be interested in along with preferences in cigars.

I dont know if that is any help to you or not but you dont have to do it the way i set it up. this is your show this year.

ill just sit back and relax this year. if you need help or ideas feel free to ask.

oh and, of course im in.
    kool! That all sounds familiar. I think I just wanted an idea on if everyone was going in on this and to get people to put it in their cigar budget. I think it worked well last year, so I really don't have any plans on changing anything.

After thanksgiving I'll let you all know what's going to happen but let's say for ease of things, it needs to be a 30 dollar min and a 50 dollar cap (though you can do more and yes I do accept boxes of anejos or opus x's... ). I would like people to start pm-ing me after thanksgiving if their in, along with their address and what they would like (types of cigars and such, including accessories) and what they don't like (lancero's, maduros, white owles..). After I get all the address's and the info I'll randomly pick out names and then disburse the address's (without the name) and the person's like's/dislikes to their santa.

Anyway please if your interested just say if your down in this thread then I'll remind you all to pm me as the date draws near.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Count me in also
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Definitely in. Sounds awesome.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    This sounds awesome, and I'm totally down. Just another reason I love this forum - it's less like "some guys I talk to online" and more like real friends...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Hays:
    This sounds awesome, and I'm totally down. Just another reason I love this forum - it's less like "some guys I talk to online" and more like real friends...
    More like real friends? Hell, if it wasn't for you guys, I'd have no friends! Nobody likes to hang out with me because I smell like cigars!

I kid of course. What the hey, I'm in!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Yeah, this was fun last year. I'm in again this year.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    I'm in!
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Posts: 187
    Somehow I missed this last year. Im interested.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭

kuzi16:
    After thanksgiving I'll let you all know what's going to happen but let's say for ease of things, it needs to be a 30 dollar min and a 50 dollar cap (though you can do more and yes I do accept boxes of anejos or opus x's... ). I would like people to start pm-ing me after thanksgiving if their in, along with their address and what they would like (types of cigars and such, including accessories) and what they don't like (lancero's, maduros, white owles..). After I get all the address's and the info I'll randomly pick out names and then disburse the address's (without the name) and the person's like's/dislikes to their santa.

Anyway please if your interested just say if your down in this thread then I'll remind you all to pm me as the date draws near.

If your down in this thread. Can't wait to try this out

• bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    if your down in this thread

(just sayin' I'm in)
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I had fun last year too. I'm down again.
    Do we get to do "Dirty Santa"

I see TWO types of beads in someone's future ;)
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Lasabar:

Can you make sure Lassy is my secret santa?

... oh god, that just makes me feel dirty.
    TatuajeVI:
    Lasabar:

Ewww...
    I feel dirty too...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Lasabar:

lol, be sure to add some lube though.....
    Lasabar:
    TatuajeVI:
    Lasabar:

Ewww...
    I feel dirty too...
    Guy's... anyone who reads this feels dirty. I am going to shower now.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I don't even think I want to participate in this for fear of getting something roughly cigar shaped but not smoke-able...that vibrates. Yikes! :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Lasabar:
    TatuajeVI:
    Lasabar:

Ewww...
    I feel dirty too...
    and shower while thinking of this thread?
    kuzi16:
    laker1963:
    Lasabar:
    TatuajeVI:
    Lasabar:

Ewww...
    I feel dirty too...
    and shower while thinking of this thread?
    OK, thanks for that Kuzi. NOW, I am going to shower AGAIN!
  • tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    im in! good idea
  • im definitely in ill be on mid tour leave for xmas. lucked out for sure!! just pm me what i gotta do (wasnt around for last year)
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    This does sound like fun, but do you have to be on the "good traders list" to join? that's right...I'm not on the list cuz no one likes me.

"Long ashes my friends."