Home General Discussion

Been super busy for about 6 months, but I'm back

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
Hey guys, how is everyone? I have been super busy for about the last 6 to 8 months including moving to Lincoln, Nebraska. So I sure will miss Casa de Monticeiesto! And will have to go back sometime for a herf. Let me know how you guys have been and what you all have been up to. Take care, RJ

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Missed ya bro!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back bro!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Casa is such an amazing place.....hence Chicago Fest I, II and ....Sam is quite the guy for sure. No idea how anyone would and even could say anything but crazy acolades in his general direction. The man is amazing....generous...and so knowledgeable, i feel like a wittle child in his presence...in a good way.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    Casa is such an amazing place.....hence Chicago Fest I, II and ....Sam is quite the guy for sure. No idea how anyone would and even could say anything but crazy acolades in his general direction. The man is amazing....generous...and so knowledgeable, i feel like a wittle child in his presence...in a good way.
    then you should hear our debates and conversations, my wife was left in aww, when ever i go there we get into cigar debates, or we are talking about other cigars we agree upon, it goes on for hours, he is a kool cat, always a pleasure, i think we should do a summer herf! and barry you need to be there man!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Give me some advance notice and I will certainly be there Joe. I have my kids EVERY weekend and every wedneday, but with some notice i can make a bit of an adjustment. I am thinking luke is also trying to arrange a 'summer chicago fest 1'...but check with him.
    M
    As per Sam.,...omg...he is such a great man!
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Casa was the best and from now on I bet nothing will ever compare to that place or Sammy, and my great friends I have there!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!! Great to see ya!
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Welcome back!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!! Good to have ya back here
    Money can't buy taste
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    awesome. good to have ya back.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Hi, you dont know me.
    FireRob:
    Hi, you dont know me.
    Your right I don't. But I used to live in ft worth.....
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Back from another newb!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    FireRob:
    Hi, you dont know me.
    I never lived in Lincoln Nebraska but two out of three spots we have both lived in. What part of Fort Worth? I guess with a name like that you’re in the rail road business? BNSF? That why you keep moving around?

OK that’s my 20 questions, your turn, GO!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Mike from Mike, still playing with trains..... lol:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    FireRob:
    Rail Jockey:
    FireRob:
    Hi, you dont know me.
    I never lived in Lincoln Nebraska but two out of three spots we have both lived in. What part of Fort Worth? I guess with a name like that you’re in the rail road business? BNSF? That why you keep moving around?

OK that’s my 20 questions, your turn, GO!
    Keller area. Off of heritage trace. Yep on the railroad biz.
    MVW67:
    Welcome back Mike from Mike, still playing with trains..... lol:-)
    Yes sir. How have you been. Is that grand baby getting big???
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    you didnt return my text there buddy!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up buddy. Welcome back. My sock game has been slow because the Teach confiscated most of them.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    you didnt return my text there buddy!
    Haha. I just go the house, I don't need it leveled!!!! And I know you and mike.