Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Walt says just because.

Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
WaltBasil blew me up today with some sticks Ive never tried before. Thank you Walt. I always like sampling some stuff Ive never had. He also included sone really cool swag. image thanks again bro.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the way to do it! No reason is the best reason.... Enjoy Chuck and nicely done Walt!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Sweet! I hope more people get Chuck N soon just because.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walt and his Smurf rugs. Gotta love em. Another nice one. I proudly display my Smurf ruf on top of my end table humi
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Some good smokes Chuck... Nicely done Walt!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    To be honest... The Snake put me up to it. Apparently, I forgot to include a note about bullying. Does that make me a bully? Hellz no. I'm tickled pink that you haven't tried any of them yet. That Finite is my current fave. Except maybe that Armada...
    WaltBasil:
    To be honest... The Snake put me up to it. Apparently, I forgot to include a note about bullying. Does that make me a bully? Hellz no. I'm tickled pink that you haven't tried any of them yet. That Finite is my current fave. Except maybe that Armada...
    seems to me a Snake has a long history of getting people to do mischievous deeds, stretching back to some garden...
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I have his addy? If like to tap that...addy too.
    MorganGeo:
    May I have his addy? If like to tap that...addy too.
    pm sent. FIGHT!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I'd say Walt has a DEATH WISH but that would only be if he bombed CHARLES BRONSON. See what I did there? Lol
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't beat Walt's doilies. Texas tea towels.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Can't beat Walt's doilies. Texas tea towels.
    Indeed. They look very cool. Does he knit them himself? Very cool hit, Walt!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good one Walt !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Sweet! I hope more people get Chuck N soon just because.
    And of course if you need a reason it is his birthday in June. Nice hit, as always, Walt.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Just because hits are the best... nice one
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.