Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ckrddsmke blows me up

Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
Dang man, we worked out a simple trade for a few smokes and I end up getting blown up. I have never had many of these sticks, and really enjoy getting some of the boutique type stuff. Thank you sir, this is awesome!! image image

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Nice!!! Whats the bottom left?
    One God, One Truth
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a tat avian waiting to try...if you can report back on the boutiques! Nice hit!!
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Nice!!! Whats the bottom left?
    Curavari Gloria de Leon
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Chupa cabra?
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Chupa cabra?
    Yes sir.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Chupa cabra?
    Walt, do you even Chupa Cabra?

I am not a fan,(actually so far only had the same one pictured above but the draw was so bad it was hard work just to finish it, but I did like what taste I was able to suck out of it, maybe I just had a bad stick…) but my B&M carries a lot of the Esteban Caberras line. I’ll get you some on my next visit.
    Nice hit/trade Andy, I’m tell you all, watch out for this one.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    WaltBasil:
    Chupa cabra?
    Walt, do you even Chupa Cabra?

I am not a fan,(actually so far only had the same one pictured above but the draw was so bad it was hard work just to finish it, but I did like what taste I was able to suck out of it, maybe I just had a bad stick…) but my B&M carries a lot of the Esteban Caberras line. I’ll get you some on my next visit.
    I've heard of them but haven't seen/tried any. I've been curious though.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Chuck you are welcome and thank you for fumigating the PO today. The Chupa Cabras came in just before I mailed your package and I can honestly say I have not tried one. Reportedly blended by AJ. These were fresh in to my supplier so they are probably due for some aging. I find the Esteban Caberras benefit from humi time and hope that was the problem with the one FireRob smoked. Perfectos can be tricky. The package was interesting.

Mine sat for at least two months or are you thinking longer?
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Could be you just had a plugged one. I'll have my one cent opinion after I try one.
    Look forward to hear what you Chuck and now Walt have to say about them. One day ill revisit it for another shot. Yes Walt that is correct, got you a little EC sampler at the B&M. Just got to restock on post office supply's and that might be a while. Chuck and Andy y'all made a sweet looking trade!