Home Non Cigar Related

About time...

RedRex06RedRex06 Posts: 155
Finals just finished, and pending my English class, got 15 hours worth of A's this semester :D

And by pending, I mean if I got a zero on it I'd probably get a B, so essentially all A's already. I am quite pleased. This gets my GPA up from 2.0 to 2.62, plus the fact that two of my classes are retaken from my time when I was first in school and failed a few, so that will jump it even more. I am quite the happy camper. This GPA getting where it needs to be ensures that the University of Oklahoma will let me into their chemical Engineering program once I separate, whenever that ends up being.

Huzzah!

And now I have personal time again! Or as much as can be expected with a wife and kiddo :D

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Kev!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good work, sir!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, way to go on all As!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RedRex06RedRex06 Posts: 155
    Thanks. Pretty pleased with myself. Summer will be all the better without classes attached to it. I'll even here back from OU on an acceptance here in the next few weeks :D
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding effort.....Good on you.