Home Non Cigar Related

Josey Wales, Open Range or Pale Rider?

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Looking to buy one and watch it tonight...but I'm not sure which one. Leaning towards Josey Wales, but any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Can't go wrong with Josey Wales or Pale Rider.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Josey wales! Cllllllllassic!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Josey wales! Cllllllllassic!
    +1
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now The Outlaw Josey Wales is on my list for the weekend
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    AMC has them all on regular rotation... Man up, eat some Ramen, and buy all three.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna have to buck the trend I loved Open Range, but they are all good.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    AMC has them all on regular rotation... Man up, eat some Ramen, and buy all three.
    I love Ramen. My wife, though...
    So I just found out Pale Rider and Josey Wales are both Eastwood films...gonna take Dustin's advice. Grab some booze, a Churchill and back to back these bad boys.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Joe Kidd!!! ;o), Otherwise I say Pale Rider, "There's nuthin like a nice piece of hickory"
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    So I just found out Pale Rider and Josey Wales are both Eastwood films...gonna take Dustin's advice. Grab some booze, a Churchill and back to back these bad boys.
    You JUST realized these were BOTH Eastwood films? Dooood.... Tomorrow you will be a new man.
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    You JUST realized these were BOTH Eastwood films? Dooood.... Tomorrow you will be a new man.
    I know...I'm not worthy.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    love me some eastwood... but i love the way Open range is played out.

Aj
    Finished Josey Wales today...wow! I was thinking how that dividing by zero would be easier than picking a winner between The Man with No Name and Josey Wales. Man would be lighting one of his crappy cigars whiles Wales would be spitting globs of blackness. I randomly read that for both Man and Wales that the camera would be sped up when they drew pistols to make them look faster, need to go back and check."Dyeing ain't much of a living, boy."