Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Payback looks so good

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
Had a long few days at work and could not wait to get home for a smoke and beer. I was sitting there for the last hour going over in my head what to enjoy, then my girlfriend calls to tell me we need a new mailbox. Now I really don't know what to have, both firerob and darktower007 hit me with some amazing smokes. Thank you, you two. First is from firerob. photo imagejpg2.jpg photo imagejpg1-4.jpg
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice smackdown!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy! Those little aging rooms have grown to ve one of my favorites.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you again sir, I absolutely will enjoy these all of them minus two are new to me.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    That Throwback is one of my absolute favorites and since your a Bears fan I'm glad to share. The others I can't say anything about but you had them in your Bio. Just wanted to thank you for the awesome out of the blue hit you sent me. Hope you enjoy and thanks again