Options

FINALLY at CCOM!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    I though we had a truce?
    Let me check my scorecard. I think you might still be one up on me.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    I though we had a truce?
    Let me check my scorecard. I think you might still be one up on me.
    Lies!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    thebeard:

Hello fine folks.  First things first, i think Tabadom is the bomb.  Secondly, we're loading up on the 3x3s and 4x4s.  Should be in stock soon.

Who loves ya, baby?

oh lord....this makes me so happy...
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Saweet! I've been wanting to try these. Will be included in my next order.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    thebeard:

Hello fine folks.  First things first, i think Tabadom is the bomb.  Secondly, we're loading up on the 3x3s and 4x4s.  Should be in stock soon.

Who loves ya, baby?

oh lord....this makes me so happy...
    Amen. I need to stock up on coronas now for next winter...and the long skinny ones for NOW!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    thebeard:

Who loves ya, baby?

ill probably have to order some of these every time i make an order now.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thebeard:

Who loves ya, baby?

All hail the Beard!!
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    judging by everyone's comments, these must be some really good cigars. I'll have to get some
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    There were only Churchills left when I ordered a bundle. ROTT, the draw was a bit tight but the flavor was good. I'll give these a few weeks rest and try again.
  • Options
    4x4 lonsdale in stock....yeah I jumped
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Isn't it the same blend as the 3x3?
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    yup, just a bundle of 16 no tubes =]
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    3x3=tubes 4x4=cello
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    wwhwang:
    I've seen a few things that suggest the blends are slightly different, but real info seems hard to come by on these.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    catfishbluezz:
    wwhwang:
    I've seen a few things that suggest the blends are slightly different, but real info seems hard to come by on these.
    only real info needed is they kick ass and ccom has them finally woot woot!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the 3 x 3's. Now I have to get some 4 x 4's. Especially since they come in a lancero. Damn you ccom
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Martel:
    catfishbluezz:
    wwhwang:
    Pretty much how I feel, but I was curious one day and looked. They are really good, and that's what matters.

• Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Has anyone tried the Corazon and if so how do they compare to these?
  • Options
    Martel:
    catfishbluezz:
    Martel:
    catfishbluezz:
    wwhwang:
    Pretty much how I feel, but I was curious one day and looked. They are really good, and that's what matters.
    where did you find the info that they differ? I've had both and never noticed really. One of my local shops sells them by singles.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Martel:
    catfishbluezz:
    Martel:
    catfishbluezz:
    wwhwang:
    where did you find the info that they differ? I've had both and never noticed really. One of my local shops sells them by singles.
    Man, now I'll have to go digging in my history. As I recall, the only difference was in the binder or one filler, or something small.

• Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    3 X 3 "These medium-bodied, long filler cigars are blended with San Vincente, Olor, and Piloto tobaccos in a Connecticut shade wrapper." "Hendrik Kelner 4 x 4 Bundles by Davidoff are produced in Davidoff's Dominican Republic facility. These medium-bodied, long filler cigars are blended with San Vincente, Olor, and Piloto tobaccos in a Connecticut shade wrapper." Each identified has having a Domincan filler and binder.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Interesting, I think I'm gonna try the lonsdales, I'm looking for a mild smoke for my morning coffee