Home General Discussion
Options

Bloodline cigars

I had one while I was visiting SoCal. My cousin and I picked some up at a b&m in Orange. I've looked for them on the East coast and online, but I can't find much on them. Has anyone tried them? I think there are like four or five in their line. If there are any of you out there that are familiar with them and can get your hands on them? I'm looking to get one of each. I'd like to work out a trade if anyone can get them for me.

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    My b&m in Fresno had a bloodline event a few weeks back, lemme check and see if many in the line they have.
  • Options
    Aland84Aland84 Posts: 60
    That would be great. Thanks.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I bought a couple when I was at a B&M in Fresno a month or so ago. I have one left I could send you, but I haven't seen them anywhere else. PM your address and I'll send it out to you.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I have one i got from a pass in my humi and i have yet to smoke it......The OPA, anyone try it?
  • Options
    diamondrmpdiamondrmp Posts: 3
    There is a shop in Sacramento California called Tobacco Road that sells them.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    IMO save your money!! It's a bundle stick in a box
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    My shop has them. They are a house brand for Cigars Limited in Fresno, CA. I want to say they are made by Esteban Carreras.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    My shop has them. They are a house brand for Cigars Limited in Fresno, CA. I want to say they are made by Esteban Carreras.
    i do believe it is estaban's line and well IMO his smokes are close to vs
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    catfishbluezz:
    i do believe it is estaban's line and well IMO his smokes are close to vs
    apparently his newer blend is decent. I'm just not into many nc anymore outside of 3-4 brands really.
  • Options
    Btw...i just noticed serious carries them online.