Home General Discussion
Options

Oliva question

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Why is it that the melanio boxes are the only ones with a boveda pack in them? You fouls think they would do it at least with the V maduros as well
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I got a melanio box without a boveda...must be a recent thing with these? If the seller stores and ships properly, I don't see why you'd need the boveda, necessarily. Nice to have it, though.

Heck, I'd buy the melanio if it had a silica gel dessicant in the box. I just like looking at the things.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    I got a melanio box without a boveda...must be a recent thing with these? If the seller stores and ships properly, I don't see why you'd need the boveda, necessarily. Nice to have it, though.

Heck, I'd buy the melanio if it had a silica gel dessicant in the box. I just like looking at the things.
    if you look under the bottom board of the box there is a small 69% pack under it
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Martel:

if you look under the bottom board of the box there is a small 69% pack under it
    Strange. I've only bought 3 boxes of different smokes...no bovida or humi system.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a box of Melanio Robustos and Churchills and did not see anything either.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Martel:

There is no bottom board on my Robo box of Melanios. It had a top sheet of cedar and some paper and ribbon and inserts. Otherwise it's solid cedar construction. Hmm. At least you made me look at the box. It smells so good, and it's been empty for months!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.