Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got Catfished!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
No, I didn't fall for some dude claiming to be Kate Upton, but I did get smacked ridiculously hard by Dustin for Teacher Appreciation Week. Dude, this package was totally unexpected and uncalled for. The selection is completely unique with either cigars I have never had or in sizes that I haven't had. The Tat sticker just puts this over the top! Thank you very much bro! I'll try to think of some homework (i.e. cigars to review/enjoy) to send you in the near future ;-) image
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection. That Herrera esteli is my current fav. Love Drew Estate. Let us know how you like that Dogma. I couldn't find it online anywhere.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    congrats on the awesome hit. they look great!

it is strange my school hasn't mentioned teacher appreciation week once......No special lunches, no nothing. THey give us a day in the middle of catholic schools week.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of new releases for the summer. Very nice
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Is that a Nirvana in the middle? I really want to try one of those babies - DE + Cameroon wrapper.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    Is that a Nirvana in the middle? I really want to try one of those babies - DE + Cameroon wrapper.
    yes it is. The tat black is an event only robo as well. Enjoy Tony.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Well played Dustin and a great target.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesomest.Apple.Ever.

Nicely done, Dustin.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice bomb catfish!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Happy almost end of the school year Shafty!