Home Non Cigar Related

How can you legally punch someone you love?

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
Here's my day
8am - At one Best Buy for a Holiday Prep Walk
9:30am - At District Office for more meetings and Recap of Holiday Planning
11:30am - Lunch!
12:30-3pm - More Meetings
5pm - Dinner with girlfriend (I picked her up)
6pm - Girlfriend calls to say she left her Clipboard in my truck..... AND SHE NEEDS IT NOW!
6pm - Drive to her work and drop off Clipboard
6:01pm - Pull away from her work and notice a rough ride.... Park, put in PARK... Put in DRIVE... Still rough ride..

6:03pm - Realize I just got a flat
6:25pm - Realize that my tiny jack for my big Tahoe won't work
6:30pm - Go to local shop and BORROW a jack
6:45pm - Get truck up and start to take off and put on spare tire with tiny ass wrench (again too small for my truck) ALL while my girlfriend is outside with me asking me if I'm mad at her.... (I say nothing)
7:25pm - I'm home and writing this with TWO 16oz. Miller Lite's and a La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial....

It's technically not her fault, but if she wouldn't have made me DRIVE all the way to take her out to lunch AND if she wouldn't have forgotten her Friggin' Clipboard, I'd be on my SECOND SMOKE, not my first!

p.s. the cigar is actaully pretty good though....

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    miller light.... errr.... hehe.. I say smack the sh-it out of her! lol, no just kidding. I don't know, I smack my wife around but she hits back too it usually doesn't do much (we have fun with it though). I say get a nerf gun that way you can shoot her.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to let her know she ruined your night and needs to make it right. Women! Geez.
    jsnake:
    You need to let her know she ruined your night and needs to make it right. Women! Geez.
    lol, well at least you didn't get sick, my best friend was sick over a week due to his girl.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Make her buy you some really nice cigars......

Then give you a BJ while you smoke them. :)
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I believe the only "legal" way to punch someone you lov eis to preceed the word 'punch' with the word 'donkey'. That's legal in most states.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could give her a mushroom tattoo on her forehead!
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    alienmisprint:
    I believe the only "legal" way to punch someone you lov eis to preceed the word 'punch' with the word 'donkey'. That's legal in most states.
    Haha....

honestly, violence doesn't work nearly as well as mental manipulation, I tend to use the silent treatment to drive a point home.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Lasabar:
    Here's my day
    8am - At one Best Buy for a Holiday Prep Walk
    9:30am - At District Office for more meetings and Recap of Holiday Planning
    11:30am - Lunch!
    12:30-3pm - More Meetings
    5pm - Dinner with girlfriend (I picked her up)
    6pm - Girlfriend calls to say she left her Clipboard in my truck..... AND SHE NEEDS IT NOW!
    6pm - Drive to her work and drop off Clipboard
    6:01pm - Pull away from her work and notice a rough ride.... Park, put in PARK... Put in DRIVE... Still rough ride..

6:03pm - Realize I just got a flat
    6:25pm - Realize that my tiny jack for my big Tahoe won't work
    6:30pm - Go to local shop and BORROW a jack
    6:45pm - Get truck up and start to take off and put on spare tire with tiny ass wrench (again too small for my truck) ALL while my girlfriend is outside with me asking me if I'm mad at her.... (I say nothing)
    7:25pm - I'm home and writing this with TWO 16oz. Miller Lite's and a La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial....

It's technically not her fault, but if she wouldn't have made me DRIVE all the way to take her out to lunch AND if she wouldn't have forgotten her Friggin' Clipboard, I'd be on my SECOND SMOKE, not my first!

p.s. the cigar is actaully pretty good though....
    You have two options.

1. Marry her. You can't get in trouble for punching things you own.
    2. Right after sex, punch her in the stomach and yell "BABY CHECK!"

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    You guys seriously drink this Miller Lite sh*t, don't u? I wanna punch YOU now!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    phobicsquirrel:
    jsnake:
    lol, well at least you didn't get sick, my best friend was sick over a week due to his girl.
    Thats called the CLAPS lol
    bbc020:
    alienmisprint:
    Haha....

honestly, violence doesn't work nearly as well as mental manipulation, I tend to use the silent treatment to drive a point home.
    I think you people's idea of donkey punch is A LOT different than what I think of it....
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    bbc020:
    alienmisprint:
    Haha....

I think you people's idea of donkey punch is A LOT different than what I think of it....
    I believe I am on the same track as you there Pheebs, but the Superman pic is pretty funny. Has anyone else here ever seen superdickery.com? It is a website that shows real covers of old comics that prove Superman is a ***.