Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jay Jay's Cray Cray!

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
Jason (blutattoo) is one crazy BOTL. He sent me a package a while ago, just to be nice, but it went to the wrong address. He had some Regius in there because I couldn't find them in my neck of the woods.

Well, I get home from work yesterday, and my son had just beat me there. I'm lucky I still have him after the explosion that went off when I opened this package...

bluetatto photo IMG_20140514_162325529_zpsu8meovc7.jpg

Close up, the lineup looks like this:

btlineup photo IMG_20140514_162254049_zpsytpsnibz.jpg

Thanks, man! I will enjoy these, I'm sure. My mouth is already watering (or that could be the bacon I'm having for breakfast).
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Nice! What's the one that says angel?
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Nice! What's the one that says angel?
    Looks like a small West Coast botique, ArcAngel. Looks like they have a couple of releases, Michael and Lucifer, at least.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    NICE!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh! LGC lancero! Nice..:)
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    That's a sweet line up. Nice shot Jason
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking very sexy there Eric! Great hit Jason!
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I got the address right this time, yay me. The arch angel is a small boutique blend from a B&M here called Perfecto. It's their blend, but they sell it in about 30 B&M's. Dominican puro I believe with a criollo wrapper.