Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Lesson learned.....Don't talk ish about Texas...Wednesday's Update

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Because this happens: image Dude, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to welcome you to the forum, not the other way around! I love every stick you sent. And that nubber is getting renamed to a Stubbler! Way too awesome man. Thank you very much!!! And the next day, THIS happens: image Walt, Morgan, and Brad, I sincerely apologize for trash talking your great state. I would also like to thank you for the amazing cigars. I opened my mailbox tonight and had to just shake my head looking inside. Without even grabbing the boxes, I knew it was going to be you guys. For the record, I have already gone to confession to atone for my sins and have received my penance. I think he said something about 4 Hail Mary Bombs..... Update #2: Apparently Tennessee is part of Texas as well now! My wife came home today and grabbed the mail on her way in. All she could do was laugh and tell me that I done messed up this time! Michael aka Bob Luken decided to help support his Southern friends by bombing me a delicious selection of cigars. Thank you very much bro! How'd you know I was a sucker for a pretty tubo? image Update #3: This is officially no longer a Texas thing, but rather a PILING ON thing!!! Virginia got in on the action with Andy (ckrddsmke) dropping an amazing assortment on my sorry a$$. I actually haven't had these lanceros before, so this is extra awesome!!! image Update #4: I thought maybe it was over when I went unscathed yesterday. Turns out, Nathan (onestrangeone) was just letting me heal up a little before knocking me right back out today! Bro, this lineup is just amazing and I can't wait to fire these puppies up in the very near future. Thanks man! image
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome.....Simply awesome....
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hmm...
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there, happy you like them!!! Enjoy Teach!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Thats a good lineup right there
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    Stubble:
    Glad they got there, happy you like them!!! Enjoy Teach!!
    Yup, either you got lucky or you did some research. Obviously, I'm an LFD ho, but Room101 is right behind it and I really like Kelner-blended cigars. This package couldn't be any better. Gonna smoke the crap out of them this summer.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Hmm...
    inwas going to say, I thought Rain called the hounds back in. Nice hit Stubs!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Haha, you probably have more lessons on the way. Love seeing this!!! Nice hit Stubble.
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Rain:
    Hmm...
    inwas going to say, I thought Rain called the hounds back in. Nice hit Stubs!
    You can leash a hound, but they can also break off the leash.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Hmm...
    Hmm...
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    I guess Steve did not get the message. Very nice bro.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The old Stubble-Nub. Don't mess with Texas
  • Options
    Bump. Updated first post with today's damage.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    Rain:
    Hmm...
    Hmm...
    Hmm......
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Chemnitz:
    Rain:
    Hmm...
    Hmm...
    Hmm......
    Rob, I thought you were a Chicagoan?! You should be on my side!!!
  • Options
    Welllll....looks like the first unit is engaged. Send in the reserves.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Welllll....looks like the first unit is engaged. Send in the reserves.
    Abort! Abort! Cease fire! Man down! Man down! Stop kicking the dead horse!!!
  • Options
    Keep up the fire ;)image
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad the bomb arrived....ehhh....safely! :)
    Even though I'm from Mississipii I couldn't sit back and let u dis the state that gave us Dallas cowboy cheerleaders! Haha
    . I hope you enjoyed 'round 2'. Enjoy! :))
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    FireRob:
    Chemnitz:
    Rain:
    Hmm...
    Hmm...
    Hmm......
    Rob, I thought you were a Chicagoan?! You should be on my side!!!
    Only by birth and for sports. Texas is home and always will be. Plus I am still pi$$ed about the Lions wining both games last year. On top of that, I still owe you one.
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    the state that gave us Dallas cowboy cheerleaders!
    The only good thing about the Dallas Cowboys! Well, that and the Bears being 2-0 inside Jerry World
  • Options
    Chemnitz:
    Hmm...
    Hmm....Can't help but notice that your bio wishlist lines up VERY nicely with the contents of my cooler.....hmmm.....
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Chemnitz:
    Hmm...
    Hmm....Can't help but notice that your bio wishlist lines up VERY nicely with the contents of my cooler.....hmmm.....

God made the rivers…
    God made the lakes…
    God made Michigan………..back off Teach, just learn from your mistakes :)
  • Options
    Bump and update, once again. Please make it stop. I thought we were letting bygones be bygones???
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Texans like to fight, remember the Alamo?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tennessee,....Texas,......It's a Davy Crockett thing.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Texans like to fight, remember the Alamo?

Texans like a lot of Americans, do not like to fight so much, rather you wont be able to hod them back if they believe it is good reason. I really think Texans are more prepared from the get go to stand up and get it done. I have never been to Texas and I live so close, gonna have to fix that.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    Tennessee,....Texas,......It's a Davy Crockett thing.

Davy Crockett's last home (I believe) was moved to Rutherford, Tn some years back. it is an amazing cabin with the most judicious use of space you can imagine, including a writing desk and chair that as small an area as it is, leaves no doubt in your mind it was for serious use. It is the most well thought out use of space in a very small cabin. Maybe that's why he went to Texas, he wanted more space.
  • Options
    Really starting to wonder how many days in a row I'm going to have to update this thread. I'm hoping/wishing/praying that this is the end.....
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Really starting to wonder how many days in a row I'm going to have to update this thread. I'm hoping/wishing/praying that this is the end.....

I'm sorry I was just waxing poetically and would not have if I had known.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Randy may have called off the hounds or the hounds went black. Enjoy Teach.