Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Look Up

Found this cool poem after like 5 hours of randomly surfing the web and just wanted to share it with you. (lets see if i cant figure out how to make it video if not im sure one of you guys that know this site can do it)
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed watching this on my smartphone something like a dozen times. It really resonates with me. I've seen it at least half those times linked through facebook. A couple of times on twitter and even once on linkedin!

Okay, I'm just kidding, but wouldn't that be ironic?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Great video. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get to see all of it, I was texting someone. Just kidding! I teach college and I see kids walking down the hall together, texting. I always ask them if they are texting each other!

I also have to tell them not to use text language in an academic paper. There is no place in a paper for OMG or WTF!

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan:
    I didn't get to see all of it, I was texting someone. Just kidding! I teach college and I see kids walking down the hall together, texting. I always ask them if they are texting each other!

I also have to tell them not to use text language in an academic paper. There is no place in a paper for OMG or WTF!

u r so right. h8 that these kids think textspeak is supposed 2 b normal 4 everybody. LOL Seriously, kids are so fluently clueless these days. Guess I was pretty dumb back when I was a kid too but today they seem to thrive like weeds in isolated ignorance.