Home General Discussion
Options

Great Sale on Oliva V Melanios on Cigar.com

CigaryCigary Posts: 630
Just saw some good cigars on sale....the Melanios are a really good cigar so bought a box of them....10...for $54 and bought LGC Wavells ...a box for $37...just can't pass up these deals.

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Where did you find this at???
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    http://www.cigar.com/cigars/privatelabel.asp?brand=819
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Did you see the Reconquista's for 3/$30.00. Not too bad.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up a box of the melanios myself. Just about out of The Robustos. Perfect timing.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Just sent this to my wife with a "wish list" for Father's Day. Four of these deals would make me happy. Okay, any of them would, but four of them are things I'd be happy to have boxes of, including the Melanios (I have 1 left) and the Reconquistas (can 3 really be a box?) Also the PA's are a pretty good price, FTW. Considering the Odyssey as a good hand-out stick, too.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Never had the Oliva V Melanios. I think the newest thing by Oliva I've had was the Cain F and the Nubs a few years ago. I know I like the LGC at 39 for 10, but wife would kill me when she gets back from her internship if I bought any more boxes.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Just sent this to my wife with a "wish list" for Father's Day. Four of these deals would make me happy. Okay, any of them would, but four of them are things I'd be happy to have boxes of, including the Melanios (I have 1 left) and the Reconquistas (can 3 really be a box?) Also the PA's are a pretty good price, FTW. Considering the Odyssey as a good hand-out stick, too.
    What's this talk of MOW PA on sale?????
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Martel:
    What's this talk of MOW PA on sale?????
    Check the box bedlam sale. Box of MoW PA for 40 bucks. Box of Diesel unlimited maduro for 70.
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    FireRob:
    Click on the BoxBedlam and scroll down for all of the deals. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/privatelabel.asp?brand=819
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Just ordered a box. Can't wait to smoke one.