Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Feeling Da Love

robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
So I haven't been on the forums lately and Jim decides to make me aware of this and bombs me with these wonderful cigars. What a wonderful way to welcome me back. I've been so busy with work and kids that I haven't had the chance to smoke and vherf with you guys. Botl like Jim make this place the best forum on the Web. I miss vherfing with Jim and the world brothers or this forum and will be back soon. Jim thanks a million for the great sticks, you are a true friend. photo 2014-05-14 17.27.23_zpsgg8txqyg.jpg photo 2014-05-14 17.28.36_zpsylyomcmf.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come back soon Ebony and don't forget Ivory!!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Whoa.... Jesus Shizz... Or is Shizz Jesus?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I glanced at this real quick and thought the box said **** festival. Either way great grab huh? LMAO
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I glanced at this real quick and thought the box said **** festival. Either way great grab huh? LMAO
    Jake, do we need to teach you "Dont Mess With Texas"? I figured you learned a good bully lesson by now...
  • Options
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    Jake, do we need to teach you "Dont Mess With Texas"? I figured you learned a good bully lesson by now...
    Wasn't a dig on the state. Just what my old eyes thought they read when I scrolled too fast. I know we can all agree they best and only real BBQ is in KC though.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice bomb Jim!! Shew..man those look good!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    Wasn't a dig on the state. Just what my old eyes thought they read when I scrolled too fast. I know we can all agree they best and only real BBQ is in KC though.
    OH man, your bringing up the BBQ again???? :-)
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very awesome!! How's peter doing as well?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit on J Hewey!
  • Options
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    OH man, your bringing up the BBQ again???? :-)
    I may have to send you some good KC BBQ sauce so you can get some flavor on your meat. Your taste buds will weep in delight.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Jim! Well done! I guess it's a good thing we didn't work together today rob, I would have seen you all bruised up from the beating hoy took!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooohhhh yeah...good luvin right there!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one way go get someone back on the forums. Well done