Home Non Cigar Related

Vaping thread...

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
I know some of you had recently gotten into this area and just wanted to see how everyone is doing with it. Get any new setups? Have you had any really exceptional juices? Share a funny story or just chit chat about your vapes! :)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll start it off...

I just sold the first mod that I picked and bought myself. It was the v3tronix 50 cal mod. I loved it! But then got into dripping and rebuilding... She sat in the wayside and got dusty. So I finally sold it and was able to purchase a black nemesis mod, a black stingray mod, a black patriot RDA and a black kayfun... And a bunch of batteries. I should get them I about a month. So I think all in all it's a good deal.

I still have 2 setups at home as well. My chi you with a iGo-w3 and my gnome mod with a kayfun lite. Both great setups! Really enjoying them so far. :)
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Uhhh...nerd! Be quiet around here, I'm trying to level up my Half Elf Cleric.
    Rain:

temporary thread jack of myself.... My dwarf warrior just leveled up so now I have time to discuss other "nerd" topics. ;) I still have my cigars and will never give those up. But can't smoke in the house and as we all know it rains in portland at least every day. Lol
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Rain:

temporary thread jack of myself.... My dwarf warrior just leveled up so now I have time to discuss other "nerd" topics. ;) I still have my cigars and will never give those up. But can't smoke in the house and as we all know it rains in portland at least every day. Lol
    I don't know what a half elf cleric is or a dwarf warrior, but i just got my level 60 wizard to level 32 paragon with 84k damage and 1.3m toughness.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Thanatos0320:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Rain:

I don't know what a half elf cleric is or a dwarf warrior, but i just got my level 60 wizard to level 32 paragon with 84k damage and 1.3m toughness.

Crap! My Hyrulean demi-god is now moot...
    So nothing but mockery huh? Lol nothin? Anyone?
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a Purslan 3 with a Mod 60 device but the damned thing keeps trying to mate with my Bic lighter. What should I do?
    Smack it with a rolled up news paper.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Smack it with a rolled up news paper.

What a great idea! Thanks, kind sir..... LOL