Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Rob lights a Fire!

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Unexpected bomb arrives today from FireRob. Says he's in the hold with me, and here are a few Estebans. I don't recall crawling into a hole with Rob, and if he were in a hole, I'm pretty sure he's just digging himself in deeper. Thanks brother! He even included a humidor pack, so I just lit up one of the chupa cabras on this lazy Saturday afternoon while sippin a lime tainted Corona Ultra on the patio. image

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! Who makes the chula cabras? They look amazing!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Esteban Carreras makes them. Or we're you being a smartass... From my misspelling? :-) error corrected.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see no 5 Vegas....maybe my little hypno worked.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Walt, are they any good?
  • Options
    I had the lighter one today. Was very good.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    You are welcome! How did that one smoke? I have only tried the darker Chupa Cabra and it was like sucking a golf ball through a garden hose. Flavors I was able to get were nice but it was a lot of work. I hope it was just a bad stick. One day I will revisit the CB. Yes I do believe I was in the hole with you from our "embarrassed with what's in your humidor" trade. You sent a lot of good sticks on that one.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Esteban Carreras makes them. Or we're you being a smartass... From my misspelling? :-) error corrected.
    Thanks Walt. I wasn't being a smartass. For all I new, you spelled it write. OK... now I'm being a smartass. Seriously, I've never seen those, but they do look tasty. I'll have to check out a few of the bigger B&M's nearby and see if I can snag a couple.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    FireRob:
    You are welcome! How did that one smoke? I have only tried the darker Chupa Cabra and it was like sucking a golf ball through a garden hose. Flavors I was able to get were nice but it was a lot of work. I hope it was just a bad stick. One day I will revisit the CB. Yes I do believe I was in the hole with you from our "embarrassed with what's in your humidor" trade. You sent a lot of good sticks on that one.
    it smoked great! I usually use the Cuban crafters cutter, the "perfect cut every time" with the back wall. Snipped this one twice. It was different, but not in a bad way. For about a minute half way through I got that Classic Honduran taste, not sure why. Glad I was able to try it out.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    I see no 5 Vegas....maybe my little hypno worked.
    JD I keep them for my self ;-)