Home General Discussion
Options

Can't wait until my shipment arrives

I ordered some sticks the other day running low and I can't wait to get them in, I ordered some of my favorites.

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I know the feeling of excitement waiting on an order. Welcome to the forum. What favorites did you order?
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    larche:
    I ordered some sticks the other day running low and I can't wait to get them in, I ordered some of my favorites.

Well, I'm certainly glad you didn't order the ones you didn't like :) And welcome to the nut house. In the shell and out, salted and not, they are all here. And I must say, as I jave said many times before....I am the only sane person here....oops...time for the blue ones on top.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    jd50ae:
    larche:

Well, I'm certainly glad you didn't order the ones you didn't like :) And welcome to the nut house. In the shell and out, salted and not, they are all here. And I must say, as I jave said many times before....I am the only sane person here....oops...time for the blue ones on top.
    Don't listen to JD, look where he's from. "West Gnawed Pencil"...how can you be sane, and be from there?!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    larche:
    Larche..Welcome! Did you hear about the ccom news letter?
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What'd ya order?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like waiting for the Christmas presents you saw up in the corner of Moms closet when you were 7, isn't it?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Like waiting for the Christmas presents you saw up in the corner of Moms closet when you were 7, isn't it?
    This is so true. Instead of waiting for the sun to come up I'm counting down the hours until I get off work and can get back home.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Per Carly Simon..... Anticipation...it's makin me wait..
  • Options
    Im in the same boat! MUST. GET. BOX.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its weird cause if I'm waiting for something I'll go check the mail and be thinkin" oh please be there"and if I'm not expecting anything I'll check and be thinkin " no boxes no boxes" you all know that feeling!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    Its weird cause if I'm waiting for something I'll go check the mail and be thinkin" oh please be there"and if I'm not expecting anything I'll check and be thinkin " no boxes no boxes" you all know that feeling!!
    I'm 100% the same...though I know my order hasn't shipped. It makes me sad!