Home General Discussion
Options

I have changed my mind about C.com

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
They are a cold and calculating bunch. They know when I have shot my budget and the they post a "Daily Deal" that has my mouth watering. I know they know and they know I know they know. It is cruel and UN-called for. Mean just mean......I'll get even, when I hit the lottery I'll buy everything they have and that will show them.

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear ya. Already contemplating several on the Bedlam Box sale, and then this one shows up
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Their sales reps rock...I call and tell them a budget.. and always hook me up!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I hear you James,oh your out of room.what you used up your budget all ready? But look at this!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    CharlieHeis:
    I hear ya. Already contemplating several on the Bedlam Box sale, and then this one shows up

That was my budget killer.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea just saw that daily deal....hoping I can fit that into the budget
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Crap it is a good deal!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Just placed my order for that superb deal!
  • Options
    bert873:

&^%$# (*& ^%$ @$#%#^ and then *^( &$#@$
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this talk about the daily deals and I go and look...stupid me!!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    matkn293:
    All this talk about the daily deals and I go and look...stupid me!!!!
    Thats exactly what happened to me. Then seeing as how I just made my top 3 list where 2/3 were on that deal, I couldn't pass it up.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    bert873:

How do you really feel about that. lol. I had to make some extra room in the budget to order it
  • Options
    And then I start thinking about the San Luis Reys and go back and order that 10 pack. Oi!!!! If you have not had those, try them. They are a good affordable smoke.

• Options
    matkn293:
    And then I start thinking about the San Luis Reys and go back and order that 10 pack. Oi!!!! If you have not had those, try them. They are a good affordable smoke.
    I've already hit my budget limit this month but I will be sure to put those on my to try list. I really like maduros so those look like they are right up my alley.
  • Options
    bert873:
    matkn293:
    I've already hit my budget limit this month but I will be sure to put those on my to try list. I really like maduros so those look like they are right up my alley.
    Check your PM

• Options
    matkn293:
    bert873:
    matkn293:
    Check your PM
    Back at ya
  • Options
    bert873:
    jd50ae:
    bert873:

How do you really feel about that. lol. I had to make some extra room in the budget to order it

• Options
    bert873:
    jd50ae:
    bert873:

• Options
    I want to apologize to CCom for my terrible post....I love you guys. When my Bedlam Box order shows up I will again be all smiles and smoke. It was momentary madness and I had not taken my scripts.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I dont even look anymore... I cant stand the feeling! it hurts sooooo good on those deals sometimes... Its not right!

Aj
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    box bedlam almost caused a divorce in my household when i talked about how i wanted to buy something, she about killed me......thanks cigar.com, thanks a whole lot
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    box bedlam almost caused a divorce in my household when i talked about how i wanted to buy something, she about killed me......thanks cigar.com, thanks a whole lot
    yea the purchase of any Tobacco related items short of cigarettes has gotten me into some deep deep water.

That female "Evil Eye" is extremely powerful.

Aj
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    brianetz1:
    yea the purchase of any Tobacco related items short of cigarettes has gotten me into some deep deep water.

That female "Evil Eye" is extremely powerful.

Aj

Its the eye and the folded arms that bring the chill.