Home General Discussion
Options

E-Cigars

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Anyone try one? If so what's your thoughts? Sometimes in too lazy to go out to my man cave when it's raining... But still want a cigar. I've seen a few online and am hoping someone here has tried anything.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have tried them and gave up on them, they just didn't get it. Also had 2 other family members try them with the same results. Don't know if there is a "blend" out there that would have satisfied or not. Between the 3 of us we probably tried a dozen different ones.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No interest whatsoever.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Anyone try one? If so what's your thoughts? Sometimes in too lazy to go out to my man cave when it's raining... But still want a cigar. I've seen a few online and am hoping someone here has tried anything.

Easy answer?? Man up and go out to your man cave. Or is it a wuss cave?? LOL
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    LiquidChaos66:

Lmfao!!!!!! It's a man cave... But I don't leave to wuss house when it's raining. ;)
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    jlmarta:
    LiquidChaos66:

Lmfao!!!!!! It's a man cave... But I don't leave to wuss house when it's raining. ;)

I've lived in Washington and it's not much different from Oregon. One just has to learn to do things in the rain. It's why folks say Washingtonians and Oregonians don't tan, they rust!! (But I loved it up there, anyway)
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    I just got a little package from E-cigar King with one of their kits and I was pretty impressed. They do taste closer to what a pipe blend might be like but still pretty close and all of them were worth while. I'll wait till they have a special to buy some refills as they are a little pricey but by far the closest I have tried.
  • Options
    My issue is that I can't find any that are at a zero level nicotine.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    My issue is that I can't find any that are at a zero level nicotine.

From what little I've read about any of the E-devices I must conclude that their principal (read 'only') function is that of a nicotine delivery system. I don't see how they can provide the flavor aspect of smoking much less deliver diverse flavors as in the real world of smoking. That being said, with most cigar smokers not inhaling, what then is the point of an E-device, be it cigar or cigarette?? I'm either dense or haven't researched the topic sufficiently, I guess....
  • Options
    I use my vape setups every night. The only juices I use have no nicotine in them at all. It's just something nice to puff on while watching netflix with the wife. As for the flavors... You would be surprised. I've had simple flavors like strawberry or apple that were pretty spot on to their natural counterparts. But I've also had super complex flavors like banana bread (had a sweet candy like banana when the vapor was cool and then super nutty fresh out of the oven banana bread flavor when it got warmer) to a rich Irish cream blend that had caramel, Irish cream, cinnamon and light hints of nutmeg.

Believe it or not but I have also tried a few flavors that have nailed pipe tobacco blends and even one that was pretty darn close to a Perdomo champagne. It's just all my devices are stainless steel and I really want something that looks like a cigar. Lol I really don't wanna drop the money on a e-cigar kit and not be happy with the flavor. Just a little too much money to take a risk on right now.