Home Ratings & Reviews

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Nicely written review! Sounds like I need to find a few!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Great write-up! I've been interested in trying these, as I like anything from Oliva. Your review makes me want to try it even more!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Sounds great. Nice write up.

I have a few of these enroute from Afghanistan. I'm thinking over humidification won't be a problem :)

I wonder what kind of humidification you need over there to keep your sticks in smoking shape?

laker1963:

I have a few of these enroute from Afghanistan. I'm thinking over humidification won't be a problem :)

I wonder what kind of humidification you need over there to keep your sticks in smoking shape?

Ah, from our friend Evan? He's sending me a package, too. Wonder if he included one for me? :)
    I spent a year in Baghdad, and it is disgustingly dry in the summer. No rain at all from May through October. But starting in mid oct and nov, it gets much better. Even rains a bit. Depending on where Evan is in afghanistan, it isn't quite as bad - especially this time of year.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    laker1963:

Ah, from our friend Evan? He's sending me a package, too. Wonder if he included one for me? :)
    I spent a year in Baghdad, and it is disgustingly dry in the summer. No rain at all from May through October. But starting in mid oct and nov, it gets much better. Even rains a bit. Depending on where Evan is in afghanistan, it isn't quite as bad - especially this time of year.
    I am pretty sure I tossed in a habano for you, thats the only cain I have right now. I just ordered a box of the maduros and Ccom doesnt have the F yet, but as soon as they do Jeff is getting me the hook up. If they are something you are interested in I can def. send a couple your way when they get here.

I am in a decent part of Afghanistan. It doesnt rain anywhere in this part of the world, but that means that the winter will be mild as well. It is starting to get cold, its about 70 during the day now. I went for a run this morning and it was about 45-50 and I was about dead after only a mile. The combination of the cold and an altitude of about 5000-6000 ft above sea level is killer.

Back on track, I def. can't wait to try these. I have seen other sites that have them, and they are totaly reasonable with their price but I gotta hold out for Ccom. I love the way my cigars come, even a week later they still are fresh and smokable.
    You ordered the maduros already? Dang... lol, I sent you one in my package since I knew you had only tried the habano. Well now you'll have an extra!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    You ordered the maduros already? Dang... lol, I sent you one in my package since I knew you had only tried the habano. Well now you'll have an extra!
    I don't have anything else to spend my money on while I am here, so I figured I might as well stock up before I go home. I am at capacity right now, so I need to keep smoking to make sure I have room when the box comes.