Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Insane water slide

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Kansas City Water slide construction

This is one of those rides I'd have to consider............having my head examined if I went on.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Looks like fun, except the part about getting launched up and out of the raft. That and having to go up 17 stories of stairs.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a chance...nope....nada....
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Yeaaa, no thanks. Those types of water slides freak me out
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i have already seen that and i WILL be going on it. KC is only 4 hours away and that is right up my alley......i might need some oxygen when i get to the top, but i am going down that ****
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Looks fun... but marketing your water slide with, I would assume, splash down pool as BOWEL LOOSENING isn't the most appealing. Guess you need to check how murky the water is at the bottom before you ride.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Looks fun... but marketing your water slide with, I would assume, splash down pool as BOWEL LOOSENING isn't the most appealing. Guess you need to check how murky the water is at the bottom before you ride.
    LMAO!!!!!!

Even without the "murky depths" I wouldn't go within a mile of that thing.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait til you see it in person. I was over by it a week ago. Just insane. No way you will catch me near it but I will watch some fools drop down it.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That jump in the middle would freak me out!
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I think I'll pass. Thanks for offering
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    brianetz1:
    i have already seen that and i WILL be going on it. KC is only 4 hours away and that is right up my alley......i might need some oxygen when i get to the top, but i am going down that ****
    You are Nucking Futs :P

I wouldn't get any closer then to watch the fools that would ride it, even before I broke my back. That pic with the 4 guys "OFF" the raft on the jump is the kicker for me to know what Not to do
  • Options
    dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    The fact that they advertise the people going down the thing in full pads will probably deter a few people also. Looks like a little risky fun. Haha
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    I'm with you. Bit longer for me to drive (8 hours), but I'd do it. I have a coworker who showed me this today and she said she wanted to do it, too. Looks freaking awesome.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    I'm with you. Bit longer for me to drive (8 hours), but I'd do it. I have a coworker who showed me this today and she said she wanted to do it, too. Looks freaking awesome.
    Any of you yahoos decide to come to KC and do this we have to meet at Outlaw. It is not too far away from there right down the Interstate. You'll need a good cigar after going down that thing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    The only way to get me up those steps is a promise of free beer. The free beer would be the only reason I'd go down that thing. Holy he'll no. I'm too old for this this type of stuff.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens if there's a side wind when all four are above the raft? I'm just sayin'...