Home General Discussion
Options

What's wrong with this picture?

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
Saw this on Facebook and thought I would share? This is R. Kelly.

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    BIC
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    ...I don't get it
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    His eyes look crooked, and its him.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    BIC

That's not even a bic. It's a 25 cent crack lighter with the dial you could turn to make the flame 6 inches tall.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    brianetz1:
    BIC

That's not even a bic. It's a 25 cent crack lighter with the dial you could turn to make the flame 6 inches tall.
    LMBO!
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    brianetz1:
    BIC

Whether BIC or cheapo... still don't get it. Butane lighter is butane lighter.
  • Options
    im trying to figure out what kind of cigar it is.....Oliva?
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failure to toast.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    brianetz1:

That was my first thought, but it doesn't look quite like a V band. Quesada perhaps?
  • Options
    Yes, these were some of the comments made the Facebook thread. They were saying the same thing such as failure to toast, Having someone hold your lighter for you, the 'crackhead' lighter, butane vs nonbutane, etc. It does look funny though in a way that someone who drives awesome cars and has everything nice doesn't choose a better lighter though. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    pelirrojo:
    brianetz1:
    BIC

Amen. Lets try not to get all wrapped up in cedar spills and torches. I have found no ill affects "Bic-ing"

When I Bic, You Bic, We Bic.
  • Options
    Ok, ok. what could you possibly find wrong with this sexy beast in this picture?!?!? LOLimage
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    Ok, ok. what could you possibly find wrong with this picture?!?!? LOLimage
    Off topic. No Cigar.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Missing a cigar. I win!
    Edit: Or not
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    jthanatos:
    pelirrojo:
    brianetz1:
    BIC

Amen. Lets try not to get all wrapped up in cedar spills and torches. I have found no ill affects "Bic-ing"

When I Bic, You Bic, We Bic.
    i have tried the cedar spills and it is a pain in the ass.......i would use a bic over a cedar spill
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of the closet?
  • Options
    SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Ok, ok. what could you possibly find wrong with this sexy beast in this picture?!?!? LOLimage

Usually people hitchhike along the roadway and not inside........ :)
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Oh you sexy beast you....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    TexvetTexvet Posts: 39
    No Cigar Obsession shirt?
  • Options
    Nah, I'm bombing that to Brian. :)
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Thats a smile that just makes you want to buy from. "Just sign on the dotted line sir... Everything will be just fine"

Morgan looking like a boss!

Aj
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Out of the closet?
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

CLICKY CLICK >>>> R Kelly In the Closet southparkstudios.com

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    He didn't pee on it first?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    He didn't pee on it first?
    I think he saves that special little treat for his women.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Mississippi is spelled wrong in your certificate hanging on the wall... did I win???

I keed, it's right, just having some fun.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I was going to say that the only diplomas in Mississippi come from out of state, but since my kids go to school in MS, I really hope that's not true...
    james40:
    Mississippi is spelled wrong in your certificate hanging on the wall... did I win???

I keed, it's right, just having some fun.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Saw this on Facebook and thought I would share? This is R. Kelly.

The answer is obvious. His cigar still has the band on while he's smoking. That simply isn't done in polite society. Oh wait, it's R. Kelly...nevermind. :)
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    I'm thinking it looks like a Perdomo Lot 23 from what I can see of the side of the band.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I think Brian was correct calling the Oliva V...