Home Non Cigar Related

Vinyl Stickers

Anyone make their own Vinyl stickers around here? If so, where do you get your patterns? Anything you have found just doesn't work? Do you have a good source for quality vinyl?

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Talk to Joe (thedjfish). He has made some amazing ish in the past.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Thanks, I will reach out to him if he doesn't chime in.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I use to make them, I'd recreate it from scratch.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45 was doing vinyl work for a while. He may have some info you can use.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Have one we use at work... thicker vinyl tends to cut better. For what we do and the only jpeg I had trouble with was a marching Willie the Wildcat. (Wife marched in the band for her undergraduate degrees).

roxio studio is the program we use and I probably mid spelled it. I can get most simple things that I want / need done with it but nothing fancy. That's about the extent of my knowledge on vinyl cutting.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Thanks, I got my wife a Silhouette Cameo that she has been asking for. It cuts a number of things including adhesive vinyl and thought maybe I would try to cut a few cigar related things. It is a lot of trial and error, sometimes more error than anything. I think I need some better vinyl, the stuff I bought a local hobby store looks a little thin.