Home Ratings & Reviews

The Reckoning

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, I did a search, and no one seems to have reviewed this yet. I'm not going to, as I'm not good at it, but I must say I enjoyed it very much. Dark and full flavored, lots of dark chocolate and strong coffee tastes for me. Robusto size lasted about an hour and a half. I've been afraid to look up the price, but will have to now that I've said so. Any thoughts?
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are a very tasty little treat. The price on them is not bad and they actually have a box bedlam special on them right now.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Have not tried this yet. The ones I ordered just came in and am really looking forward to trying it after it has had time to rest.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been looking at these but never pulled the trigger. That taste profile sounds like something I would enjoy. Guess I'll add this to my buy next list.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one I'm looking to try soon will report back!