Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mo Birthday bombs

smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
Geez fellas...its almost the end of May and I am still receiving bday bombs!! Sorry for the delay on posting these pics..been sick the past few days and working my @$$ off....

DarkTower decided to him me with a stinky jr and 2 awesome sticks....photo 007d0b0a4413541051e635032628630d_zpsc857e127.jpg

Then Wayne wants to start a border war! 18..yes 18 sticks (all agedphoto 9039e80866825f1a313c4d1aef841995_zps34658316.jpg)

...thank you both very much...this has been a birthday to remember to say the least fellas..

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy, Royln. You definitely deserve it. You can blame rsherman for giving me your addy.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy the ash tray Royln, my apologies on being so late for your birthday bomb. Enjoy!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...swwweeeeeet...
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a birth-month bashing. Good work
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are a popular fellow! Nice hit! Enjoy R
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Hope you enjoy, Royln. You definitely deserve it. You can blame rsherman for giving me your addy.
    I think it's funny that you sent a CAO American. :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    wwhwang:
    I think it's funny that you sent a CAO American. :-)
    I'm actually still a US citizen. Besides, it's not like CAO ever created a maple and moose flavored cigar :P
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit!!

Maybe DE will get started on a maple & moose stick. Sweet hints of maple with underlying tones of wet moose hair....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe I missed your birthday brother,I feel terrible.Happy Belated birthday!! Now let me see.....
    no matter where you go, there you are.