Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

So I guess I don't mess with "Updated"

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Morgan and his little buddies told me I was not to keep him in the closet any longer, but now I have my own closet to keep his southern twang voice in all the time. Really guys thank u very much, very nice to come home after a long week dealing with a crisis in the family to see brothers who care. I owe u all a hug :)
Morgan image
Onestrangeone image
Walt 2 funny will proudly display this image So I guess Morgan has several friends that he found while he was out of the closet. Thank u Luke very much, and I hope to see u in Chicago again :)image

Comments

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe. I hope this made you smile if only for a little bit! :)
  • Options
    It did Morgan thank u very much. Now I can stare at u any day I want in the closet.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh God that is scary! Well done guys!!
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    It did Morgan thank u very much. Now I can stare at u any day I want in the closet.
    because that's not creepy at all... :-) glad we brought a smile to your face! Don't let JD see what I made that closet out of...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    So based on your first sentence, Morgan is in the closet?? Whaaaaaaaat?
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Don't let JD see what I made that closet out of...
    I may not get the main part of this joke, but the JD reference, I do, and that is VERY FUNNY!
  • Options
    james40:
    no no no. Hahaha. Everybody is going to think im gayer than a $2 bill. For the record, I like camel toes.
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    james40:
    no no no. Hahaha. Everybody is going to think im gayer than a $2 bill. For the record, I like camel toes.
    I keed bro. I'm wearing my Lazy Magnolia t-shirt and just talking trash. You're good people bro. Can you tell I've had a few drinks? 3 Lagunitas drafts, 2 bush mills on the rocks, and half way through my old fashioned. Smooch bro.
  • Options
    james40:
    MorganGeo:
    james40:
    I keed bro. I'm wearing my Lazy Magnolia t-shirt and just talking trash. You're good people bro. Can you tell I've had a few drinks? 3 Lagunitas drafts, 2 bush mills on the rocks, and half way through my old fashioned. Smooch bro.
    since you are flirting, may I have your addy? :):)
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Morgan and his little buddies told me I was not to keep him in the closet any longer, but now I have my own closet to keep his southern twang voice in all the time. Really guys thank u very much, very nice to come home after a long week dealing with a crisis in the family to see brothers who care. I owe u all a hug :)
    Morgan image
    Onestrangeone image
    Walt 2 funny will proudly display this image M
    So I guess Morgan has several friends that he found while he was out of the closet. Thank u Luke very much, and I hope to see u in Chicago again :)image
    y buddy luke coming in with a kill shot. :))
  • Options
    HaHa, in time Mr. Morgan u and your little posse will all b back in the closet.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    james40:
    That might not mean what you think it means Morgan. See, when a girl wears tight pants...oh, never mind....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    MorganGeo:
    james40:
    That might not mean what you think it means Morgan. See, when a girl wears tight pants...oh, never mind....
    I was thinking he was into **** foot fetishes... Shows what I know.
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    james40:
    MorganGeo:
    james40:
    my address is about to be null and void. It's my work address and I'm in the process of getting a new job. Thanks though.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    MorganGeo:
    james40:
    MorganGeo:
    james40:
    my address is about to be null and void. It's my work address and I'm in the process of getting a new job. Thanks though.
    Really???