Home General Discussion
Options

Who else is going to have a great day?

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got up early and did a bit of yard work, now I am going to enjoy the first cigar of the day. I have chicken that I put a small amount of dry rub on, and has been marinating in BBQ sauce and onion for at the time of grilling over 24 hours. Then will have my second cigar. photo imagejpg1-10.jpg photo imagejpg1-11.jpg
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Nice choice! I plan on doing a bit of shopping, hitting the gym and B&M, then BBQ'ing up some tasty food. Enjoy your day brothers, and enjoy that MBI!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Well, my bed is being delivered so I can stop sleeping on the floor. Then I really need to work on my thesis... the boring parts. And if I'm lucky, I'll have time for a Vherf with a DPG Serie JJ and AVO classic if enough people come on.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmm......MB1!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    In the car for the next 5 hours heading home from Va. :(
  • Options
    This is the first MF LTE 2012 I've had and is great burned perfect the whole way through. I do love the My Fathers. Almost done. And I know how much il enjoy that MB1 il have one left after tonight, now if only I could get my hands on a 2. photo imagejpg1-12.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking the kids to a bounce house for a few hours then meeting up with my brother at Bass Pro Shop to spend a butt load of $ on ish I probably already have or don't need. Later, BBQ, ballgame, beer and try to have a smoke that starts with a B.

Happy Memorial Day my fellow BOTLs
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Put a pork shoulder in the green egg around three am, fixing to go outside and enjoy a mighty mighty maduro while the pork finishs up. Just wish it wasn't raining.
  • Options
    Glad to read about the other great days.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna try!! Lookin good so far.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    I get to work. Yayyy.... Oh well not what itodays about anywway
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Got a call at 12:05 AM this morning (your son Mathew has been transported to the hospital, he was in a car accident)
    We left Nevada ASAP to California, at 6 AM this morning he was released pretty beat up & cut up but with only miner injury's.
    Started potentially horrible & turned out GREAT (that he was OK -don't give a sh%t about the car)
    So am sitting here just getting ready to go in the garage (to windy out to smoke on the back patio) with the wife and have a cigar (or two) to celebrate the gift of all those that have served & are serving, along with the gift of my youngest son being OK
    So ya I will be having a great day overall

His New 2014 Dodge Dart though will not be enjoying much anymore ....
    imageimage>
    He learned the hard lesson of why you will see a road sign that states "Soft Shoulder" he hit the edge of one on an old Hwy and ended up sport for the closest telephone pole
  • Options
    Steve, I am glad to hear that your son is ok. Family are the most important people in our lives.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Glad your son is okay as well. My daughter is driving home from Chico today and will be home for 3 months this summer. I can't want to see her and she turns 21 in 3 weeks. I'm about to have a cigar so I'm having a great day thanks to all those who have and will serve.
  • Options
    Food was great and of course so my second of th night. photo imagejpg1-13.jpg
    MOW badge received.