Home Non Cigar Related

Godzilla whose seen it?

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
And what did you think? That's one of the first things I plan on doing when I get home.

Comments

• thedjfish@comcast.net[email protected] Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    depends are you godzilla fan? if you are your gonna like, if not then most likely your gonna find it lacking, i am a gozilla fan so i like the big guy, i think with todays cgi it worked and they kept a little of that old toho feel.
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    Well if your going to see it see it in 3d. Its kinda boring in some parts, my friend fell asleep in the middle of the movie. it was a good movie but it was kinda to long. just my opinion if your into Godzilla see it if not you might want to pass on it.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love Godzilla
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Some people complain that Godzilla isn't in the movie enough or takes too long to come in, but I didn't have a problem with any of the movie. I really liked it.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    My buddy is a writter one of screenplays and fiction. He said it was horrid, to the point he almost walked out. I may skip it.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    My buddy is a writter one of screenplays and fiction. He said it was horrid, to the point he almost walked out. I may skip it.
    Yea, but your friend is a writer. He sees things in a different light than the average person, who isn't a writer. So when he looks at things he is a little bit tougher critic than most people.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    This is true. :)