Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Overdue Thanks Darktower, Hilk, Bert, Chrislolds

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Guys I have been so busy I am just trolling quickly 5 minutes a day. I got some payback for my prank and have pics but haven't had time to post them. Big thanks to you guys and I will post pics by this weekend. I always like to give thanks pubicly and sorry for the delay. Oldest graduated High School last Thursday and heads to Summer Transition at Mizzou this Friday, last day of school for all kids, and daughter has her first ballet dance recital Sunday. Of course work is busy. Then next weekend we have Summer Welcome at Mizzou for students and parents which is a 2 day event. Life is good! Just busy!!

Comments

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    It was a well coordinated strike on multiple targets! Enjoy hope you got many good smokes in return.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Sorry ur so busy, may have to send more sticks for u to enjoy when things slow down
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    My bomb was for your crazy antics with your bully beat down... Shizz made me do it... haha ;)
  • Options
    thehilk:
    Sorry ur so busy, may have to send more sticks for u to enjoy when things slow down
    Did I forget to mention I have absolutely no room. Tupperware full and herfadors full. I can't smoke em fast enough. Waving the white flag.
    chrislolds:
    My bomb was for your crazy antics with your bully beat down... Shizz made me do it... haha ;)
    Look Shizz someone is trying to throw you under the bus.

The selection you guys sent me was insane. I really appreciate it. Next time I have to be sneakier to get one over on you fellas.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you got everything and enjoy it. Hope all is well with you and the family.
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    thehilk:
    Did I forget to mention I have absolutely no room. Tupperware full and herfadors full. I can't smoke em fast enough. Waving the white flag.
    Looks like we might need to send you some ziplock baggies and boveda's.... its a shame though because that leaves so much wasted space in a flat rate box...
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    jsnake:
    thehilk:
    Looks like we might need to send you some ziplock baggies and boveda's.... its a shame though because that leaves so much wasted space in a flat rate box...
    No more yanky my ****.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    chrislolds:
    jsnake:
    thehilk:
    No more yanky my ****.
    The donger needs food
  • Options
    Thank you Chrislolds

Thanks Bert!!

Hilk u da man

Still missing a pic