Home Non Cigar Related

Customer Service(not ccom)

pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Twice recently, once with an airline and once with a hotel, I have requested my money back for unsatisfactory(piss poor) service and products. I have stated to both of these companies that I will no longer be doing business with them in the future. Both of these companies have, rather than refunding my money, given me a voucher for future use worth whatever I paid originally.

I WILL NOT BE USING YOUR BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE!!!! I thought that was pretty clear. I don't want a voucher for more of your **** service. I just want my damn money back. Surely I'm not the only one getting stiffed like this...

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sell them and consider yourself lucky. Most people don't even get that.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I think customer service at a whole has gone down the tube. I noticed that usually the cheaper the product, the crappier the service. its odd. Quanity also seems to have an impact on service. something in huge numbers tends to result in terrible service while limited items reflect the opposite.

I agree with JD... Sell them turkeys!

I guess the moral being the more you pay the better the odds you will get it like you want it.

Aj
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    Well i have a hit and miss with customer service i once bought a double cheese burger on the Thruway in New York from BK and i only got a cheese burger sent a message to the company that owned that store and they gave me 2 $20 vouchers at of there stores i was surprised as hell to get that which is awesome. but that is like the only time costumer service has really helped me with anything
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Sell them and consider yourself lucky. Most people don't even get that.
    many places can only offer you a voucher. sometimes systems are not in place to refund but rather replace. companies track those vouchers to ensure better service next time and to make sure people are not scamming.

my work wont refund a good amount of the time because we see so many scams out there.

i mean, what do i do if i walk up to a table in my restaurant where they ate the entire meal and licked the plate and then tell me everything was awful?
    because of jerk-faces like that, i have to issue vouchers or coupons.

sometimes it was awful. how do i tell the difference?

you are a victim of a freeloader something-for-nothing society. repeat business is everything. scams are everywhere. it comes out of MY paycheck.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately these vouchers are not transferrable and cannot be sold. So... I get to stay in a crummy hotel sometime in the future and the airline voucher expires at the end of the month.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Unfortunately these vouchers are not transferrable and cannot be sold. So... I get to stay in a crummy hotel sometime in the future and the airline voucher expires at the end of the month.
    wow that sucks.