Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anejos for trade

bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
Yep, I've got some aged Anejos that I would like to trade in order to try some of the newer releases that have caught my eye. I've got 3 Anejo No.50 from 2010 and 3 from 2011 (2 No.46 and 1 No.50). They have been stored in the cello for protection but I took them out of their cedar long ago to keep a better eye on them.

I'd like to try some of the cigars blended by HKJ like El Cedro, Cabal, Smoking Jacket or Elogio, Regius, Rodrigo for example. Let me know what you have if you are interested. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Yep, I've got some aged Anejos that I would like to trade in order to try some of the newer releases that have caught my eye. I've got 3 Anejo No.50 from 2010 and 3 from 2011 (2 No.46 and 1 No.50). They have been stored in the cello for protection but I took them out of their cedar long ago to keep a better eye on them.

I'd like to try some of the cigars blended by HKJ like El Cedro, Cabal, Smoking Jacket or Elogio, Regius, Rodrigo for example. Let me know what you have if you are interested. Thanks.
    Aged Anejo's hmmmmmmm sooo good! Sorry im way behind, haven't tried/picked up any of those. Good luck to ya
    edit
    I lied, I tried the elogio, great smoke! I also tried a regius from shizz, need to smoke another before I figure that one out. im getting old my memory is fading ,lol
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    That's funny. I'm behind, too. This is my attempt to get a little mo' current :D