Home General Discussion
Options

Whats your Daily/Go to cigar?

2»

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually smoke quite a few of the factory 59s I usually throw one in when I bomb some one.they are a great grab and go yard gar!Lately I've been smoking A.B nica puro .like them a lot!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPG Blue, Olivia G and the San Cristobal, I always know I can count on these.
  • Options
    dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    My go-to's for now are the Puros Indios and the 5 Vegas Classic. Those never let me down, and I can always enjoy them if I can't pick after looking through the humis for a while.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Noted.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    My Father 1922 petite robusto. I just cant get enough of this one.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    I actually smoke quite a few of the factory 59s I usually throw one in when I bomb some one.they are a great grab and go yard gar!Lately I've been smoking A.B nica puro .like them a lot!!
    Last batch of #59 FTs I grabbed were ramk. Used to love them. Ought to try again.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)