Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Stubble Steve at it again

Wow what can I say. A couple of weeks back I sent Stubble Steve a little hello. So today I get smacked around by this sweet selection and totally cool nubber. This BOTL is one smooth operator. photo photo64_zps895bebe5.jpg Thank You Steve

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Steve, Luke loves getting slapped around. If anyone is looking to pick on someone(Luke) I have his addy!!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    They do it right in Texas. Those dang viajes are awesome!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Berger & Argenti is pretty good too! Glad they got there in one piece....enjoy!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve, your wife wondering why that PO Bill is a little high? Nicely done! Enjoy Luke!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Steve, your wife wondering why that PO Bill is a little high? Nicely done! Enjoy Luke!

He has been single handedly(?) trying to keep the PO open while you were away and doing a darn good job of it.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble is on a tear. Elk in Texas are running scared with their antlers.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Stubble is on a tear. Elk in Texas are running scared with their antlers.

The Jackalope ain't feeling real comfy either.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a smartass ............. This Stubble guy
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a hit. If anyone wants his address to pay him back just ask. I don't mind giving it out.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    kingjk729:
    Nice hit Steve, Luke loves getting slapped around. If anyone is looking to pick on someone(Luke) I have his addy!!
    Haha if anyone needs Jim's address let me know.
  • Options
    Tyland64:
    kingjk729:

You don't wanna do that Luke .... I'll just start bombing random people and saying that its from you.......
  • Options
    Tyland64:
    kingjk729:

You don't wanna do that Luke .... I'll just start bombing random people and saying that its from you.......
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Tyland64:
    kingjk729:

I think I need one of these addies...what do guys think?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    "Second to None"