Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I miss RCY

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
haven't seen him in awhile and if you see him...Tell him I want to dance. Time to bring him back to the dance floor.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I'll text him and tell him you're talking smack. That work bro?
  • Options
    lol, I didn't know you peeps have his number. I feel left out.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    He was on vherf a few weeks ago. First time I ever really talked to him.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    haven't seen him in awhile and if you see him...Tell him I want to dance. Time to bring him back to the dance floor.
    You take an estrogen shot bro?
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I was pm'ing him a few days ago. Apparently, he was finishing a course and didn't want to get distracted for now. He says he'll be active on the forums soon though.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I have his addy if you want to encourage him back.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    He will be back soon. He was at a training for work.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Morgan, he said he would drop by soon to take care of you...have fun....
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Oh Ricky hes so fine.. hes so fine he blows my mind... HEY RICKEY !....
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice knowing u Morgan. Back in the closet u will go now.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's about to go all Patrick Swayze on yo ass!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Or Chris Farley.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    hahah... We call that: Death By RCY
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Bigshizza:
    Or Chris Farley.
  • Options
    I just wanted a little slow dance maybe ;)
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    #done
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:

I can't even come back on my own terms, lol. Sorry for the little break, I've been a little busy with work. But, Dance you say, then a tango you'll get.....

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

I can't even come back on my on terms, lol. Sorry for the little break, I've been a little busy with work. But, Dance you say, then a tango you'll get.....

I don't buy it. I think RCY found someone's phone already signed into the Ccom forums and decided to talk himself up so he could make a grand entrance like those crazy pageant parents that train their children to do. Only this wasn't sparkly and cute.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

I can't even come back on my on terms, lol. Sorry for the little break, I've been a little busy with work. But, Dance you say, then a tango you'll get.....

I don't buy it. I think RCY found someone's phone already signed into the Ccom forums and decided to talk himself up so he could make a grand entrance like those crazy pageant parents that train their children to do. Only this wasn't sparkly and cute.

So, this is all a conspiracy between RCY and Morgan? I believe it.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Need his Addy Morgan?
  • Options
    I have the one from back in December. Do you think it's changed? I know he's on the road a lot. I just wanted to do maybe a little 5-10er blind trade of the sorts. Just a lil slow dance. I'm not ready for the tango. Haha. I just miss the fun he brings to the forum. :)
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

I can't even come back on my own terms, lol. Sorry for the little break, I've been a little busy with work. But, Dance you say, then a tango you'll get.....

rumba? I love to rumba
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Morgan did you mix up your med's or something ? You're going to get your heart busted. Be careful about what you wish for.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Morgan, you trying to start your own personal gang war?
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    lol, no I'm not. I like just messing with him. I just sent him a happy as a gift. He was the nicest grizzled vet to me back when I joined last November and I just want to tell him thanks and bring him back to the boards more often. :)
  • Options
    MorganGeo:

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, you are so Fudged!!!!!!!!

Morgan, you have no idea what kind if day I just had. But this just made up for it. Comedy freakin central you guys are, lol!
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    rsherman24:
    lol, no I'm not. I like just messing with him. I just sent him a happy as a gift. He was the nicest grizzled vet to me back when I joined last November and I just want to tell him thanks and bring him back to the boards more often. :)

Well Mr. Morgan happy gift showed up in the form of a Brick tossed at my House, lol. SOG, paybacks hurt. Morgan, thank you again for this fine gesture. This cigar actually was one of the first cigars I use to smoke all the time. When I was Germany, the shoppette on post sold them. What memories you brought back, thank you brother. Just so you know, I've already smoked one and gave one to one of my soldiers as well. You do know what happens next, right ;). Anyway, here's what good ol Morgan sent me. Yes, that's a bundle ??Thank you again brother...
  • Options
    Way to go Morgan! She's mighty mighty...