Home General Discussion
Options

Mazo Mayhem

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
Mazo Mayhem!

In case you hadn't seen them. I just got some cigars today but boy is my mouth watering... DPG Blues or MB3s... ughhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Mazo Mayhem!

In case you hadn't seen them. I just got some cigars today but boy is my mouth watering... DPG Blues or MB3s... ughhhhhhhhh
    Wtf? Why can't this crap happen after I get back from my trip? I have been waiting on AAA and Ruinations to go on sale!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    Mazo Mayhem!

Wtf? Why can't this crap happen after I get back from my trip? I have been waiting on AAA and Ruinations to go on sale!
    Yea I've been spending so much on the apartment recently and I'm on the edge here... but I see something on the devil site that I want SOOOO BADLY if the price stays the same, and it's not cheap. At all. But it's 35% off so AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit... CCom's price is actually better so screw the devil site.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw the MBIII's crap I have 20 on the way. Ugh. Need to get this winedor going.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Goddammit, CCom. Why can't the sale go on after I get paid? Sigh. Time to go on a ramen binge, I suppose :P